xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyy26

The Celtics, And Other Nba News Can Dolam literally be sued out of the league?

The Celtics won the NBA championship. This kind of got lost in the Willie Randolph fireing (at least in new york). Personally i was pulling for the Lakers, but overall it was a boring series.The NHL wants to take the Rangers away from Ted Dolan. The league has filed a counterclaim against the Garden in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, seeking the go-ahead to proceed with internal disciplinary measures that could take the Rangers away from Dolan. The NHL says that the Garden has violated several league rules to which it consented as a prerequisite for franchise ownership, including one that prohibits member clubs from taking the league to court, as MSG has done three times since last September.I say, please take the Knicks instead.

I was with you, I wanted the Lakers to win the championships but oh well. The series was kind of boring, but there were some good moments too. Like Game 5 of the playoffs, the series was Boston up 3-1. Probably every Celtics fan thought Boston was going to win the championships that game but the Lakers came strong against Celtics and took the game making the series 3-2. But I guess the Celtics deserve the championship, they were a solid team with amazing defense and that's what led them to the title. And just to add to that news, Paul Pierce was awarded the NBA Finals MVP.