xisto Community
jjuuaann1

Stuff That You Have Ssen Before Have that ever happen to you?

Have That Ever Happen To You?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a little weirdSometimes you get a felling like you have done that already like in a dream. For example this happen to me once I was going to take the elevator went something come to my mind that this had already happen so I ask my cousin if that had happen to her and she said yes.Is kind of weird. I saw on TV that is like you have a second life and that is why you now that it have already happen.Tell me if this happen to you??Now that in thinking what would happen when you die???You revive again as another person, be a ghost, go to another planet.

Edited by jjuuaann1 (see edit history)

Yup it has happened to me loads!I realise it when I am half way into it and its only short amount of time, well I heard that it happens because our spirit/soul can time travel and sometimes our spirit travels to future when we sleep O_oDont know to believe it or not lol but I have heard of alot of people who had seen something of future in their sleep so it could be possible!And about dieing I would go with reviving as another person being the maximum thing that would ever happen! I mostly think nothing would happen we will just die and thats the end of it!

I always wonder if i am a completely different person, who i will never meet, in another country.Swapping constanly between my two selves, but each self being oblivious to the other.Its plausible, isnt it?how could it be disproved?I wonder if that other self, shares the same dilemas as me, as they, ultimately are me, so, although i do not truely believe that, its one idea!!

I always wonder if i am a completely different person, who i will never meet, in another country.Swapping constanly between my two selves, but each self being oblivious to the other.Its plausible, isnt it?how could it be disproved?I wonder if that other self, shares the same dilemas as me, as they, ultimately are me, so, although i do not truely believe that, its one idea!!

well I heard that it happens because our spirit/soul can time travel and sometimes our spirit travels to future when we sleep O_o

I always face to that kind of situations, and partially agree with Nico. " partially " because, in my vision there is nothing like constant future. I mean we can never tell about the future before we reached to it. But in some situation we may decide that some thing can happen within next few seconds by doing some physical analysis.

This analytical power may come with our spiritual body rather than with our brain. that is why all the children do the same thing when they come to the particular rage of age.

In my point of view the spirit you said may not going through the time but it may go out from our physical body. On this situation we can see our environment in different angle which cannot be getting us by considering the physical world.
So our spiritual body analyze the situation and the result which going to be happened is stored (I don't know where, it may be kind of energy stored in the space). If some strange thing happened the spiritual body comes in to the physical body since there is another theory as a one job of spiritual body is saving the physical body. After coming back the spiritual body, we feel that we have faced to this situation before. and the thing which going to happen next, may come to our mind. It is not guaranteed because we know them not by a direct way (just by observing).

I'm new to this forum and this theoretical stuff I got realized by discussing with some Buddhist monks. And I have realized that some are true and some point has some ambiguous.