xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Reasons Why I Hate Moving

okay.. so im soo moving again.. dont even ask me, if im moving outa state, outa the country or anything big, cuz im not, im literaly moving a freeway exit away from where we live right now.. i know pathetic?? haha... but let me tell you moving.. a freeway exit can change everything.. :( specially if its your damn senior year in high schooll.. and you are going to have to be a loaner in your new high school :( ehh, i hate it.. ima miss my boy.. and this ther boy.. and maybe posibly my website.. lalalala.. i broke my monitor.. so i cant really use it, plus it takes a while for internet to be installed.. which means.. ima be offline for a while.. and unable to post here.. so bye bye high ranks in google [about my monitor, it like works for 4 seconmds then goes black.. its still on obviously just the image is lost.. anyhelp.. sir mike if yyour on??}anywho.. back to reasons why i hate moving..numero une, would have to be the people you loose when you move.. not be antisocial or anything here, but i hate making new friends.. just the tought that i hve to be nice to someone who doesnt even care about me, cuz i have no other thing to do, annoys me.. specially it being my senior year.. like i just wanna sit back.. relax, be mean to some people, and make use of my popularity.. for gads sake.. lalalala..i dont wanna learn 7977567 names.. and offend the whole town because i cant remmeber 89786 names in one day.. gad..another thing i hate about moving.. is packing up, and moving everything.. its such a drag.. trust me.. [if you have never moved before] im getting so used to moving, i arrange my room the way i would pack it all up.. if we were to movoe again.. whih is seriously pathetic..anothe thing i hate about moving.. specaking about high school again.. is that one one knows anything about you.. i feel like i started life again, and im a nobody.. ahh some people like this, vut i dont.. it just depresses me, when people arelike.. omg you changed so much for last year.. or, oh remmeber when we did this last year>??? it was awesome.. an im just kinda like.. uh, i have no clue what your talking about, and i feel so left out :Danotherthing i hate about moving.. are neighbors.. omgad they can be.. such.. ugh bodypart lol.. im serious.. some neighbors will just look at you, like your some kind of weirdo, cuz your moving in.. and will dislike you, until you move out, for blocking the street with your uhoul truck.. gad..well i think im done.. for now.. ahha, does anyone else hate moving as much as i do here??VTW.. HAPPY BDAY Xisto!!

Well I hate making new friends too. You say you are not antisocial, I am actually a bit antisocial. Making new friends is something I hate. I have never ever moved so I have lived here my whole life and had the same friends for a long time. There is actually none of my friends (that are girls) that has lived here there whole life. They are all people who moved here sometime.I am starting at a new school after the summer. None of my friends are attending the same school, so that is very weird. I have always had someone by my side. But on the other side it is a very good feeling to start all over. You can change something you might did wrong, and you get new opportunities. But walking alone in the corridors is... horrible. Never really happened to me but it is something I am definitely not looking forward to. I will not be moving. My address will still be here, but I will not be spending as much time here... I will probably end up dragging a huge bag back and forth at least twice a week. How fun, right? If it was up to me I would moved closer to the city, but my mother hates the thought of it. Humans have habits. They do the same things, sit in the same seat at the bus, talk to the same people. I suppose many are afraid of something new, I know I am. The unknown is always frightening. I have always been one of those that has always been there. I have seen a lot of people come and go, and I have dealt with quite a lot of new people. If I walk by their house I always try to get a peek... They are new! Some new things are exciting. Moving must be boring and exhausting for you. When I was little I wanted to stay where I live now forever, but I do not. Right now I already miss my old class, so I would not mind if we for some reason had to go another year at the same school with the same classmates.What can I say? Good luck. New things can be scary - but also exciting.