xisto Community
exemption

Text Based Rpg Game Maker

I don't think they have 'Makers', where you just type in info. I'm pretty sure you'd have to learn PHP and combine it with Mysql to make a text based RPG. Like, you'd have to make battle scripts, login/register, all that stuff, and if you want to make it so players can trade/buy/sell, you'd have to make scripts for that as well.

Exemption, i dont understand waht you are thinking aobut, do you want to make a web browser based game as cybernations or do you want to make a game as Wow but in text?After that i would to help you with that, i am interested in develop/help develop a game.Regards

Anyone that wants to make a browser, text based RPG like Neflaria, Shimlar, Stratholm, all them.. I'll happily help if you teach me how to code it.. Add me on msn nevergonealwaysclose@hotmail.Co.Uk-reply by DarkByDesign

I have started creating a game engine designed to create an entire text based php rpg game without the need for any coding. It also has a module and add-on feature where you can download additional game content and then install/uninstall it easily as well. The project can be found at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and also a sample of a game created using PGE (Praetorian Game Engine).Definately worth a look once v0.8 has been released anyway!

I don't think they have 'Makers', where you just type in info.

Actually, I got sick of people all over the web looking for this type of thing, so I made one! :D

You can make your own rpg game without any programming knowledge at all, and you can keep your games unique through modules and addon manager. Simply download the modules from the site (still under construction) then its simply a matter of clicking a button to install it.

I haven't finished writing the engine yet but if you want to check it out then its at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Exemption, i dont understand waht you are thinking aobut, do you want to make a web browser based game as cybernations or do you want to make a game as Wow but in text?After that i would to help you with that, i am interested in develop/help develop a game.

Regards

Can some one help me make a Harry Potter/Supernatural game that's like Immortal night or Reignofblood.net ?? :/

8ennett,Are you available for part-time contract work? Please email me at steveskura@gmail.com and we can discuss.I'm looking for MMO programmers if anyone else is interested in future opportunities, please email.