xisto Community
Striker9

Racism - A Disease Yet To Be Cured

Racism is way too much of a problem.Everywhere,people like to form cliques and
exclude other people just for the sake of it.To make
them feel more powerfull.
I am an optimist at heart,and believe that one day there won't
be any racism.The first step though would be to stop having wars.
Nothing fuels racism like those.

Seeing this really cought my eye. Being that I grew up in the souther part of the usa that is know for Racism, and now living in the north. I am only 47 but as a kid I can remember seeing signs whites only or colored only. To this day it still makes me sick. We all are the same on the inside, be you white black red or yellow. We are all equals under the face of the higher being. Networker is so right when he says

The first step though would be to stop having wars.Nothing fuels racism like those.

life would be so much better foreveryone if they forgot of color or handicap and just looked at a person for who they are and not what they are.

It's not racist to want to be with your own kind. I find it alarming that so many are choosing to mate and produce offspring out side of their own race. In my opinion they are race traitors destroying their own race, what ever that might be.

That is not destroying any race and its one of the ways people can really unite. The more ties we have between different races the more likely we are to live in peace.

People should do as they please in that regard.

However choosing to be with your own kind is not at all racism.

Well, I think that racism is still not cured-it will be continuing at least for few more decades. I don't know what's the big deal with it. Why people still can't understand that there's no point for it existing. Why would one group(probably the white people) feel superior feel superior to another one(the black people)? People just continue hating themselves because of the skin color, it's like it's a matter of choice! I mean, cats don't see the difference between races.

Of course racism is a wordwide problem but white vs black is a western thing... In rest of the world, if someonz has a little prejudge against black people, s/he learned from Hollywood.

So racism has got something to do with history, culture and education.