xisto Community
ivantoar

I'm Worried To Fail This Year I dont know what to do

My school exams are all done. I don't feel like I'm doing it all well, and I tought around 45% percent or more I will fail this year and there's no more test to make up my score (or we call it Remidial Test). I really don't want to fail but there's nothing to do untill 23 this month (the school report time), I'll embarassed with my friends, family if I fail. Also, my father, he works really hard untill he goes to another city to work for my family, he only gather with me and my family once or twice a month. He's a typical strict man. Now what I got in my mind is worry, fear and well I don't know what to say...This thing may sounds stupid and all you guys may blame me because I don't study really well. But, I just want to vent all I got in my mind here

Grades can tear some students apart. I've been in the position you are in and it isn't fun. I don't want to assure you that you did well because that is what people would do to me when I was worried about a test grade etc, and when I got the grade back that made me even more depressed that now I would have to break to them that they were wrong and I didn't do so well. The only thing I can do is wish you the best of luck. It is not the end of the world if you fail a class. Sure it seems awful now, but in a few years you won't even care.

I will not fail, but still I feel a bit like you too... I have worked hard at school my whole life, and this year is the final year. (Not actually final, but this is the last basic year. We need to use our grades to get into a school of our choice.) Only one week left now, and all tests are done. I am happy with my average, 5,2. (6 is the best, and 1 is the worst.) I got an 6 on my oral exam, but I do not know what I got on the other exam. I think it went really bad, I got math and that is not something I am very good at. I would be happy with a 4, or even a 3. The only thing that stinks is that my average will go very much down; because the grades we get at our exams count just as much as another grade.But, I try to be optimistic. Is there anything with tour situation that you can be happy about? I am positive that I will get into my school, and all my other grades are wonderful. I think people always focus on the bad things. Take another look: Is there anything at all that is not that bad, or actually good? Does it matter for your future?I do not know what to say, I know it stinks. It is not fun especially when you have worked a lot to get where you are. We are all people - not some wonderful super computers.

Yeah it is an awfull feeling I have them too right now because i get to know if i pass over tommorrow.But i think even if you know you did really well, you will always have that feeling of failing.But hey, if you did your best then no-one can blame you.But i hope you will pass *crosses his fingers*

Grade tear me apart and of course my parents (they're worrying about me). I hope so, I tried to be optimistic like what Bluebear said. Anyway, what a good mark! In here (my school), the best score is 9. And to pass, I need to be 6.5 on all subjects and I think my average is around 6.5 - 7I need something to make me calm down, any suggestion guys?

My school exams are all done. I don't feel like I'm doing it all well, and I tought around 45% percent or more I will fail this year and there's no more test to make up my score (or we call it Remidial Test). I really don't want to fail but there's nothing to do untill 23 this month (the school report time), I'll embarassed with my friends, family if I fail. Also, my father, he works really hard untill he goes to another city to work for my family, he only gather with me and my family once or twice a month. He's a typical strict man. Now what I got in my mind is worry, fear and well I don't know what to say...
This thing may sounds stupid and all you guys may blame me because I don't study really well. But, I just want to vent all I got in my mind here

Well you should stop worrying and start thinking about the plans as to what you are going to do about it... That will help you better than anything else. Its always possible that you will pass this hurdle... My only piece of advice (replace this with something else... I know it sounds weird.. I hate to advice people...) is not to put urself into such a situation in the future... You might never have to vent such things out in the future if you dont have one. :D

Best wishes for things to turn out in favor of you... :(