xisto Community
demonlord

The Credit Bank

what is the point of putting credits in to the credit bank if you can not get them back out? I was going to get hosted and then start gettting credits and put a few in the bank every week untill i have enough for a free domain name, but if you cant pull them back out then that sucks?

Yes you can, you click on the award credits and then put in your name to receive the credits. Then it will transfer back to your account and there you go.

The information is on the transfer page:

TRANSFER CREDITS TO CREDIT BANK
To Transfer Credits to your CREDIT BANK. Please enter the username as "BANK" (without Quotes)

The Credits you transfer to CREDIT BANK cannot be taken back.

What is Credit Bank?

Credit Bank helps users to allocate their Credits into a BANK where they will not be used for their hosting.

In short, They are set aside safely for the user to openly use it to put up contests, offers, awards etc.

A Member who has set his credits aside in the bank cannot retrieve it back and hence others are assured that the member does have credits to award. It removes the risk of others getting cheated

Basically, credits in your bank won't get used up for your hosting, so you can guarantee they will be available to give away in contests/competitions.

Yes you can, you click on the award credits and then put in your name to receive the credits. Then it will transfer back to your account and there you go.

Thats cool i did not know you could do that. Thanks