xisto Community
amirborna

Reset My Site Pelase read for more info

Can you just reset my cpanel / website FTP and all to how it was when I got it new please?Don't change any passwords, just make it so it's like brand new again. thanks--why?because I have some files in public_HTML that I am trying to delete even after I give it 777 it says permission deniedso please reset :D

Hmmm, have you tried letting someone else delete them for you at all? If not and see if that works, however, it sounds like your account has a configuration problem, and also have you tried contact support and letting them know that your having file permission problems as well? They might be able to fix it on their end.

How were these undeletable files created? If they were created through means other than FTP or Cpanel, that could be why you can't delete them.

bit Like truefusions gallery, i have it installed just in case, if they were created by a script etc you may not be able to delete them! reply what the files are and how they were made as trufusion said