xisto Community
Framp

Htc Touch Diamond Or Iphone?

I'd get an iPhone. It gets along nicely with iTunes, which I'm sure the HTC Diamond doesn't. It also has a very easy-to use app store, but the HTC Diamond has a harder-to-find one. You also get better support from Apple, and you can always take it in and get a new one if something happens to it.

I have an htc touch diamond it is not the right thing to compare wid apple iphone because htc is an professional mobile its an high end business mobile where as cmin 2 apple iphone its an fum mobile we don't have any features like office mobile and the camera clarity of iphone is worst except touch rest all are nthin much 2 say about but htc touch diamond is an gem of an mobile even the camera clarity and steroheadset clarity is awesome I would suggest that if your want 2 try out sumthin different go for htc touch diamond beacause apple iphone and apple ipod are pretty much similar apart frm network

HTC Hero,Sony Erricson Satio,Sony Erricson Xperia X2 are better then Iphone.The menu was the best from Iphone but now its boring.Just look at pictures of HTC Hero,Sony Erricson Satio and Sony Erricson Xperia and you will see how much better camera and performance they have.Just look at comments with videos of the phones i said.You will see that Iphone is not that best.OK good move from Apple was the new Iphone 3GS but again there are lots of good phones which aren't popular but are very nice and very cool!I am gonna buy one SE W995 its very cool and have 8 MP camera,including 8BG sd card and add-ons...But if we talk about Htc Touch is more professional and its not like Iphone.I choose Iphone from this comparision.

Edited by TheDarkHacker (see edit history)