xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Will Muslims Have 72 Virgins In Heaven? Probably Not... According to the varying translations, this could be a mistake

When you get past the fact, its very unlikely the soul exists, and therefore, very unlikely heavan exists and then If you've read the Qu'ran or any religious book It does not give the impression that God of all the rewards he would give you, would give you Virgins, I would be inclined to severely doubt that anyone including the Muslim extremests are going to go to heaven, much less get Virgins, the whole concept is disgusting and Ammoral (which is a characteture of God himself), which should not be something a god would go for being a 'moral being', then again if any of the books are true then God is a hippocrit so who knows what he would do.But anyway Virgins is a mistransation I believe, or at least that what I heard anyway so don't take my word for it. Do you honestly think the will get this? Think about it.

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

I completely agree with Hail Caesar that Israel is one of the main things standing in the way of global governance. Without sounding hate fuelled or racist, I can see no way in which Israel can peacefully coexist with it's neighbouring Middle East countries - in particular Palestine and an Ahmadinejad ruled Iran.