xisto Community
amirborna

Religion - Christianity / Islam

....And it might be living creature it might be pure energy which is the closest you can get to biblical explanation of god and islam since it is sort of derivative from biblical knowledge group has stated the same. So energy or thought it is the same well almost the same. Though there are easter religions that base god on the living or life matter it is simple to connect that this feature is in fact the same. S

It doesn't appear in your previous post of what you are pretending "...claiming that they are Muslims however I know of their religion much more then themselves " because in Islam or in Quran there is no mater description of what god is or a description of how does god "Allah" look...and I am pretty sure of what I am saying :D

We have started developing religions that are in fact almost based on the same thing though over time they have kept developing in their own ways. But nonetheless the point stays that all world religions might have common origin. And needless is to say that the simple timeline will show us that they don't start in the same era or same historical period we and monkeys have common origin though both have been seeded in different periods.

here you can't say all religions because Islam didn't developed on people's way...Islam now is the same as the Islams in the previous centuries and Holy Quran is the same since the profet Mohammad not even a letter have changed... and It's to god power and promise to protect it.

Yes you are right in Islam and Koran many things are referring to the Jesus though they have very similar translated name for him I cannot remember it now. The point is that disgrace to Christianity doesn't come from belief that Jesus was son of god. But moreover from the fact that Islam claims that Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe in one true God. However, Islam also claims that they are believing in one true religion because of the story below.

can you explain what are you saying but in a simple way ?

And this might be good time to say that even in Islam there are sects and two most widely known are separated on the old Arabic laws.

what do you mean by the sects ... and what are thay ... I didn't get your point here can you explain it ?