xisto Community
amirborna

Religion - Christianity / Islam

I was once a muslim but I started to use my brain. I started to think critically.
Then I watched this guy's video on youtube

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

He is amazing.
A very inteligent guy and a brilliant critical thinker

If you are a religious person and question your religion in any way, watch this guys video

Start off with this -> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
I guarantee you will question your religion 100%. Then you will watch more of
his videos and then you will never be the same :D

:(

The beginning 4 minutes are boring because he explains himself but, BUT, this
isn't a professor boring talk. An average guy and he is a cool person

I suggest anybody watch this :(

I watched it, i also watched some others. He's not worth the time—not even a challenge to faith; i view and read up on stuff like this all the time just for the challenge; i find theists more challenging than atheists. The person in the video provides a lot of illogical arguments. Maybe your faith in it is due to lack of knowledge in other areas—this is usually the case. You see it many times: one person is confronted with one form of knowledge before being confronted with the actual truth or other, more accurate knowledge, therefore the person rejects or denies other information pertaining to the same subject and in an unreasonable way, too. I've been guilty of such in the past, but i've learned my lesson and try to be reasonable wherever possible.

Tell me this.Why does God send you to hell, if that is his almaster plan?If he knows what you will do before he creates you, why does he create you to go to hell?Why is there evil with god?screw all thatWhy did God put the apple tree there if he knew that Eve would eat the apple?

Why does God send you to hell, if that is his almaster plan?

It's not His master plan to send people to hell. But the answer to your question can be easily found in the following verses: Proverbs 10:16; Romans 6:23; Revelation 21:8. Also, when you die you are not immediately sent to hell.

If he knows what you will do before he creates you, why does he create you to go to hell?

He doesn't create a person to go to hell: the sinless cannot be sent to hell.

Why is there evil with god?

The question bears a presupposition and therefore cannot be answered (properly) until you provide more information.

Why did God put the apple tree there if he knew that Eve would eat the apple?

There is no Biblical statement stating why He created the Tree of Knowledge. Therefore, any answer is mere speculation and conjecture. However, you may want to ask Him why. :D

It's not His master plan to send people to hell. But the answer to your question can be easily found in the following verses: Proverbs 10:16; Romans 6:23; Revelation 21:8. Also, when you die you are not immediately sent to hell.

It is his master plan. He knows who/what/when future past and present

He doesn't create a person to go to hell: the sinless cannot be sent to hell.

Oviously when he creates you at the time, even before, God ALREADY knows what you will do from beginning to end and after that.

The question bears a presupposition and therefore cannot be answered (properly) until you provide more information.

There is no Biblical statement stating why He created the Tree of Knowledge. Therefore, any answer is mere speculation and conjecture. However, you may want to ask Him why. :D

See that's the thing with theists. You can't think (NOT ALWAYS) for yourselves when it comes to religion. You read everything out of the bible and agree with it 100% no matter what. I bet my life if it says to go to heaven, you must kill a person every year, it would be fine, and eveybody would do it.

God put the tree KNOWING, KNOWING, that if he puts the tree there, Eve was going to eat it. Plain and simple. God knew that 1. Eve would eat it. 2. Eat loves it ALREADY, 3. God already knew it was going to happen before it happened.

And what's with God getting angry? God getting emotions? God can't have any emotions, he's perfect. It's like this :

I know, that If i put my fingers on a hot stove, it's going to burn. I *CREATE* the stove and put it on high temperature. I put my finger there (just like god put the tree there) and IF I KNEW I TOUCHED THE stove with my fingers it would burn. So what happens? I touch the stove and it burns. OWWWW!!! I start raging, I get a bat and start beating my oven, next thing you know Me and a couple of my friends take it, and throw it out the window to hell!

Makes absolutely no sense bro. You gatto start thinking critically outside of the book.

Why does God send you to hell, if that is his almaster plan?

If he knows what you will do before he creates you, why does he create you to go to hell?

Think that Allah sent you directly to the Hell without sending to the Earth, will you guarantee that you will accept Allah's judgement/desicion about that He is sending you to the hell. Will you accept the desicion, I don't think that you will accept, and you will say that "I didn't do anything bad".

But Allah sent you to the Earth, and if you do bad things and believe wrong ideas your home is hell, but if you do good things and believe in the right religion your home will be heaven. And everyone accepts the judgement/desicion to send to heaven or hell.

Why is there evil with god?

You want to go to heaven too easy, don't you. The evil is needed because if there is no evil, good persons cannot be found.

And everything you can imagine is a servant of Allah. Muslims, Christians, Jews, any people whatever he believes in is a servant/slave of Allah. Even the evil(s) is/are servants of Allah. I can give lots of examples ... But not all servants go to heaven.

Why did God put the apple tree there if he knew that Eve would eat the apple?

Do you think you are more clever then Allah! Allah knows everything that you even don't know.

You said you were once a Muslim. I think you should go to Mosque everyday especially at Fridays more to learn your religion. If you know your religion enough, you would never think to write these sentences...

I want to finish my sentences with these words: Allah is the greatest.

//Note: Sorry me about my bad English grammar.

I edited because I want to add more sentences

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

1. Allah sent me to earth with the ability to do bad? Why? This is stupid, there is no test going on, I'm not a test dummy. God doesn't need lab mice. God sent me to earth Already knowing what I will do before he sent me so that's just stupid. Theists just can't seem to understand.

2. Lol? Your saying you have to have evil to be good? No you don't, you don't have to have suffering in your life to do good. Heaven there is no evil, yet everybody knows there is everything good. That right there is thinking like the devil. Your saying there must be bad now?

So wait, if there must be bad, then why is the devil negativity? I say you should worship the devil then, because your pretty much saying there wouldn't be good AKA God without bad AKA Devil. Now were on a whole different level here. Now your God is depending on something else for it's existance which makes it imperfect which is not true which voids / nulls that idea.

3. See, church is just a brainwasher. When you go to church you go with an opened mind with a one way door. You hear and believe whatever your pastor or whatever you want to call them says. This is just like Hitler was. He said I'm this I'm that, these Jews are this, these Jews are that, which is why he got support of all those German people to treat Jews like that. Those German people didn't have an open mind and believed and went along with whatever Hitler said which allowed them to fulfil all those horrible acts of Genocide.

Same thing with the churches / mosques / temples. You believe whatever they say, you don't second guess it.

How about this ------->

If you don't believe in Zeus, your going to hell! That's right, your going to hell and are going to burn for all of eternity for not believing in Zeus, because of course he is the God of all Gods.

Tell me how you feel about that once you replied to all my other comments.

[1]See that's the thing with theists. You can't think (NOT ALWAYS) for yourselves when it comes to religion. You read everything out of the bible and agree with it 100% no matter what.

[2]I bet my life if it says to go to heaven, you must kill a person every year, it would be fine, and eveybody would do it.

[3]God put the tree KNOWING, KNOWING, that if he puts the tree there, Eve was going to eat it. Plain and simple. God knew that 1. Eve would eat it. 2. Eat loves it ALREADY, 3. God already knew it was going to happen before it happened.

[4]And what's with God getting angry? God getting emotions? God can't have any emotions, he's perfect. It's like this :

[5]I know, that If i put my fingers on a hot stove, it's going to burn. I *CREATE* the stove and put it on high temperature. I put my finger there (just like god put the tree there) and IF I KNEW I TOUCHED THE stove with my fingers it would burn. So what happens? I touch the stove and it burns. OWWWW!!! I start raging, I get a bat and start beating my oven, next thing you know Me and a couple of my friends take it, and throw it out the window to hell!

[1] You condemn us for believing what is in the Bible? I want you to take a serious look at the lies this world feeds you every day. You tell me which is more ridiculous.

[2] That statement is ridiculous. First of all, you can't really use that to argue. Why? Because that is not the state of things. Therefore, that argument was a waste of time.

[3] Indeed, God was fully aware that man would rebel against Him. But, he gave us a choice. To obey Him, or disobey Him. We made the choice to sin.

[4] Alright... that is ridiculous. We have emotions do we not? The bible says that we were created in God's image --> therefore, since we have emotions, God must have emotions.

[5] With [4] you just said God is perfect, and therefore He has no emotions.... why in [5] do you compare yourself to Him and say that "I start raging, I get a bat and start beating my oven, next thing you know Me and a couple of my friends take it, and throw it out the window to hell!". What you just did was say with [4] was "God has no emotions". While in [5] you say God does have emotions... because guess what... rage is an emotion!

1. I'm not making it a negative statement. I'm saying it is true. The bible wasn't written by God, it was written by 4 men. Men make mistakes, men are evil, you do the math :D2. --3. He gave us a choice. See dude you need to understand that with everything you say, GOD ALREADY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. (PS that's not yelling, just caps so you read it harder). No matter what free will or choice I have, God already knows your going to do it, even before you did it. Saying no is saying God has a limit, God doesn't have a limit God is perfect in every possible way.4. We are created in God's image. HMM??? God is evil? God makes mistakes? God curses? God kills for no reason? God does drugs? God kills? God scams? Didn't think so. The bible says we are created in God's image, that is retarted. God didn't write the bible, 4 men did, and sorry bro, I'm not going to believe the words of 4 ancient men. That's just me. We cannot be created in God's image, because that would mean God looks like a monkey. That would mean God has an ancient ancestor. I chose to believe in science of what's proven wrather than the mythologic words of 4 ancient men.5. I was comparing myself to what he did in the Adam and Eve story. This has everythign to do with it. On one side I'm saying what your saying and the bible is saying, On the other side I'm saying what I believe in.If God is perfect and knows past present and future, he has no emotions. He is a perfect being. He wouldn't get mad at Eve for eating the apple when he knew she would do it anyway, which is why I use the oven analogy of burning my hand on purpose when I knew it was Hot. I created the oven (Theoritically as I bought it) and God created Eve. God put the tree there and I turned the Heat up. Eve ate the tree as my Fingers got burned. I knew my fingers would get burned just as God knew Eve would eat the apple.

1. I'm not making it a negative statement. I'm saying it is true. The bible wasn't written by God, it was written by 4 men. Men make mistakes, men are evil, you do the math :D

2. --

3. He gave us a choice. See dude you need to understand that with everything you say, GOD ALREADY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. (PS that's not yelling, just caps so you read it harder). No matter what free will or choice I have, God already knows your going to do it, even before you did it. Saying no is saying God has a limit, God doesn't have a limit God is perfect in every possible way.

4. We are created in God's image. HMM??? God is evil? God makes mistakes? God curses? God kills for no reason? God does drugs? God kills? God scams? Didn't think so. The bible says we are created in God's image, that is retarted. God didn't write the bible, 4 men did, and sorry bro, I'm not going to believe the words of 4 ancient men. That's just me. We cannot be created in God's image, because that would mean God looks like a monkey. That would mean God has an ancient ancestor. I chose to believe in science of what's proven wrather than the mythologic words of 4 ancient men.

5. I was comparing myself to what he did in the Adam and Eve story. This has everythign to do with it. On one side I'm saying what your saying and the bible is saying, On the other side I'm saying what I believe in.

If God is perfect and knows past present and future, he has no emotions. He is a perfect being. He wouldn't get mad at Eve for eating the apple when he knew she would do it anyway, which is why I use the oven analogy of burning my hand on purpose when I knew it was Hot. I created the oven (Theoritically as I bought it) and God created Eve. God put the tree there and I turned the Heat up. Eve ate the tree as my Fingers got burned. I knew my fingers would get burned just as God knew Eve would eat the apple.

[1] I agree. The Bible was written by men. However, the Bible is 100% God inspired. After all, God is all powerful, why would he allow false ideas to be present in his Word?

Also... I'm assuming the four men you are talking about are Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Dude... the words that are in the bible today were written over a long period of time... a very very long period of time. I'm sure 4 men wouldn't live long enough to do it all. It was written by many different people.

[3] I never said I disagreed that God doesn't already know what we are going to do.

[4] Here is an explanation of what being created in God's image means: https://www.gotquestions.org/image-of-God.html

[5] God most certainly Has emotions. Read the Book of Ezekiel. It shows the anger and wrath of God. If you don't think anger is an emotion... I want some of what your smoking... :(

He wouldn't get mad at Eve for eating the apple when he knew she would do it anyway, which is why I use the oven analogy of burning my hand on purpose when I knew it was Hot. I created the oven (Theoritically as I bought it) and God created Eve. God put the tree there and I turned the Heat up. Eve ate the tree as my Fingers got burned. I knew my fingers would get burned just as God knew Eve would eat the apple.

Yes God would definitely get mad at Eve for disobeying Him. Why? When Eve disobeyed God, she committed a sin. She betrayed God. See as how you already used yourself as an example, how would you feel if one of your friends betrayed you?

Also, as God is 100% Holy, He cannot and does not allow sin into His presence. Because He created us so we could experience His love in all its fullness, of course He would be mad that we choose to forfeit that for the fleeting pleasures of this world.

First of all let me say that I'm a Muslim, and from what I've read in your post you obviously didn't understand alot of what Islam is all about. So I advise you to go to the mosque more often or maybe talk to a Cheikh (priest) because that would be very helpful for you to get a clear image of what Islam truly is.

1. God does have all the knowledge and power and He knows past, present and future, it's good that you agree on that, and thus you admit the existence of God! But let me clear something... God created us and even if he knows whether this person is going to hell or heaven, He had to send us to Earth which is where you live and get judged for what you did and according to that you are either sent to heaven or hell. Now you ask why does he send you to Earth if He already knows that you are going to hell or heaven, right? Well, that's because God first gave us the chance to either do good or bad, and gave us the proof/evidence/reason WHY he sent us to hell or heaven, because if he just created us and then said "you go to hell, and you go to heaven... etc" would you really accept His judgment? and if He told you that you were about to do bad in your supposed life, would you believe him? you would definitely be asking "where's your proof about what you're saying?!" well... here's your proof, it's the LIFE YOU ARE LIVING RIGHT NOW! If you do not believe in God and his heavenly religions then you are going to hell, and then on judgment day once you ask Him why am I going to hell, then he'll be telling you because you did not believe in me and you didn't obey me, and you wouldn't be able to reject His judgment because that's the truth! Since you are a fan of science, then I think you would know that nothing in science is accepted without a valid proof, well it's the same over here, the proof is your life, without it you cannot accept God's words/judgment. Moreover, since you were a Muslim you should know that in Ramadan month on Al-Kadr night, God gives us the chance/choice to change our destiny to heaven or hell because our future and what we will do is re-written all over again... So God gives you the CHOICE to either choose the right path or the wrong path (that's just an example of how God gives you another chance to change your destiny)

2. You said:

God put the tree KNOWING, KNOWING, that if he puts the tree there, Eve was going to eat it. Plain and simple. God knew that 1. Eve would eat it. 2. Eat loves it ALREADY, 3. God already knew it was going to happen before it happened.

<< Yeah so what if Eve ate that apply and we were sent to Earth? It's just like what I explained in (1.), God is just giving us the proof, because if God sent Adam and Eve straight to Earth instead of keeping them in heaven, then they would have questioned His choice, but once they ate the apple, then they've got the reason/proof. Moreover, God cannot just send all people to heaven because good people and bad people shall not be treated equally the same way, other wise God wouldn't be fair, don't you think?! So he sent us to earth to live our lives the way WE WANT TO CHOOSE TO LIVE and then be judged according to what we did: Good people go to heaven, bad people go to hell... fair enough!
3. God loves us, and love is an emotion, which means that God DOES have emotions. And rage is another emotion, so why cannot God be angry? That's not even a valid statement in the first place because you cannot say "God cannot be angry..." because God is omnipotent which means God can do anything and everything. And if you were a little bit religious when you were a Muslim, you would have read that in the Qur'an that God gets angry and God loves his servants... etc. So God has emotions and that doesn't have anything to do with perfection; God can have emotions and still be perfect, these two do not contradict.

4. Concerning good and evil. God did not create evil. Evil is just the concept of "not being good". God created Satan and he was the most loyal angel to God, but then when God created Adam, he refused to bow to Adam because Satan was too arrogant and thus he disobeyed God and CHOSE to be "evil". So it's not God's fault that Satan chose to disobey God and become evil, and it's not God's fault that Adam and Eve decided to listen to Satan's temptations to eat from that tree and thus ignore God's warning to not eat from that tree; it's Satan's fault, and Adam and Eve's fault!

I don't know enough English to write here my ideas. But I want to write this.

Hey amirborna .

If you are right, everyone lives in this earth and after he dies there is nothing. So no one will lose nothing .

But

If the religious people are right, nonreligious people will surely lose.

Then which way is better?

What about the religious people? Who knows? Only Allah knows.

Hey amirborna, if you really think that you are right, I will say only GO ON.

If you don't believe in Zeus, your going to hell! That's right, your going to hell and are going to burn for all of eternity for not believing in Zeus, because of course he is the God of all Gods.

Who is zeuS? zeus is not a god. zeus is only a made-up/fake/invented by the stupid Greeks. There is only ONE god, Allah, الله .

Also there are 124 000 prophets sent by Allah.

Adam, Noah, .........,Moses, ...., Jesus and the last prophet Mohammed = 124 000. They have come to the earth. You can't say that they didn't come. They have told the words of Allah. You can't say that the words are not real because you can't write a book like holly books (Psalms, Torah,Gospel and Quran)

By the way I agree with Striker9. :D

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

Wow. I wake up and already this topic is hot. I'll only address whatever is against my religion, though.

It is his master plan. He knows who/what/when future past and present

How does that prove it is His master plan? Can He be blamed for the foolishness of people?

Oviously when he creates you at the time, even before, God ALREADY knows what you will do from beginning to end and after that.

Are you in hell now (speaking in a literal sense)? You said that we are created to go to hell—is God's foreknowledge all you have to lean on? How does that prove it? If we were created for hell, we would already be in hell.

See that's the thing with theists. You can't think (NOT ALWAYS) for yourselves when it comes to religion. You read everything out of the bible and agree with it 100% no matter what. I bet my life if it says to go to heaven, you must kill a person every year, it would be fine, and eveybody would do it.

Although you say "not always," it would be unreasonable to mention the context of it if i weren't committing such an act. So why the presupposition? You're being unreasonable in your posts and are committing logical fallacies (i'm inclined to say that you're appealing to probability). But this is irrelevant to what we've been discussing.

This is, also, irrelevant to your previous question. You asked why He put it there. We already know that it is there—no need to mention it.

[1]And what's with God getting angry? God getting emotions? God can't have any emotions, he's perfect. It's like this :

I know, that If i put my fingers on a hot stove, it's going to burn. [2]I *CREATE* the stove and put it on high temperature. I put my finger there (just like god put the tree there) and IF I KNEW I TOUCHED THE stove with my fingers it would burn. So what happens? I touch the stove and it burns. OWWWW!!! I start raging, I get a bat and start beating my oven, next thing you know Me and a couple of my friends take it, and throw it out the window to hell!

[3]Makes absolutely no sense bro. You gatto start thinking critically outside of the book.

[1]You're assuming a perfect being can't have emotions.

[2]Interesting emphasis, as humans can't create things.

[3]Obviously, why on earth would going all out on just a stove make sense? (Though, the scenario i find slightly funny.) However, how does this prove that perfect beings don't have emotions? Just 'cause an imperfect being has emotions doesn't mean that a perfect being cannot have emotions. You have to start thinking critically outside of Youtube videos. :D The perfect being would just know how to handle their emotions—to use them at the right time.

4. We are created in God's image. HMM??? God is evil? God makes mistakes? God curses? God kills for no reason? God does drugs? God kills? God scams? Didn't think so. The bible says we are created in God's image, that is retarted. God didn't write the bible, 4 men did, and sorry bro, I'm not going to believe the words of 4 ancient men. That's just me. [1]We cannot be created in God's image, because that would mean God looks like a monkey. [2]That would mean God has an ancient ancestor. [3]I chose to believe in science of what's proven wrather than the mythologic words of 4 ancient men.

Now you're changing things around. By asking questions relating to our imperfections, you are in turn saying that God was created in man's image—this is obviously false. Also, the books found in the Bible were written within a period of several thousand years. No mere 4 men alone can write all of it.

[1]Now you're assuming that the theory of evolution is true.

[2]Now you're back to reversing things again.

[3]If you believed in science, you would already be believing in the Bible. There are hundreds of statements in the Bible that science has shown to be true (you can find a great deal of them in this one topic that was start a long time ago). How can documents dating several thousand years ago be ahead of science? Think about that.

If God is perfect and knows past present and future, he has no emotions. He is a perfect being. He wouldn't get mad at Eve for eating the apple when he knew she would do it anyway, which is why I use the oven analogy of burning my hand on purpose when I knew it was Hot. I created the oven (Theoritically as I bought it) and God created Eve. God put the tree there and I turned the Heat up. Eve ate the tree as my Fingers got burned. I knew my fingers would get burned just as God knew Eve would eat the apple.

(We already discussed that you're assuming a perfect being can't have emotions, so i'll skip that.) I can know the future and still have emotions. In fact, bearing knowledge is what brings emotions (Ecclesiastes 1:18). But if you haven't noticed, your stove analogy says that you knew you would get burned, and after getting burned you went on a rampage and got friends to help you eliminate the stove. So, although you had foreknowledge, emotions still came along with. I think you should consider a different analogy.

I don't know enough English to write here my ideas. But I want to write this.

Hey amirborna .

If you are right, everyone lives in this earth and after he dies there is nothing. So no one will lose nothing .

But

If the religious people are right, nonreligious people will surely lose.

Then which way is better?

What about the religious people? Who knows? Only Allah knows.

Hey amirborna, if you really think that you are right, I will say only GO ON.

Who is zeuS? zeus is not a god. zeus is only a made-up/fake/invented by the stupid Greeks. There is only ONE god, Allah, الله .

Also there are 124 000 prophets sent by Allah.

Adam, Noah, .........,Moses, ...., Jesus and the last prophet Mohammed = 124 000. They have come to the earth. You can't say that they didn't come. They have told the words of Allah. You can't say that the words are not real because you can't write a book like holly books (Psalms, Torah,Gospel and Quran)

By the way I agree with Striker9. :D

I can't do 3 people at once so I'll star with you

1. If the religious people are right, then I will not suffer. Why? Because God would understand why I question my faith, God would know I would do it anyways before he created me, and furthermore, God wouldn't send me to hell for just not believing in him because he is an all loving father.

2.?Who is zeuS? zeus is not a god. zeus is only a made-up/fake/invented by the stupid Greeks. There is only ONE god, Allah, الله .

No bro, see that is where you are wrong. Greeks of course were people too. They believed in Zeus and other Gods, just as you believe in your God. Zeus is stupid/fake to you just as your god is stupid/fake to me. Just the way you Zeus is stupid, and you straight up without questioning say Zeus is fake, Just like I say about your god. But I bet if you were born into a family that believed in Zeus you would be believing it too. That is why religion is so demographic, 1 region this, 1 region that, 1 region that. If you haven't been exposed to the hundreds of religions, who'se to say which is the right one?

3. Back then, people were bored and had a lot of time on their hands. To be honest, I would have made up a story of an angel visiting me and all that that muhhammed did. Sorry man

[hr=noshade] [/hr]

This is toward TrueFusion

1. How does that prove that is his master plan? it doesn't. He has no master plan. You can't seem to understand that HE KNOWS WHAT EVERYTHING IS, he knows when everything will happen, Lets call him a true psychic. God is a psychic

Why does he be blamed for everything? I don't say he is, but then I do. Lets say someone shot and killed your mother. God gave power to the man that shot and killed your mother. If he didn't, your mother would still be alive and all that pain and suffering and your family becoming poorless and your baby brother becoming motherless wouldn't have happened.

2 Again I didn't say WE ARE CREATED TO GO TO HELL. I say if you are going to hell, then God originally planned for you to hell because he created you knowing that you will go to hell.

3. Use easier english I'm only a junior 11

4. Listen, this isn't me asking questions about religion, I'm not in search of answers, I want you to answer them for me so you can see it inside of your self it doesn't make sense.

5. Emotions make something weak, and then strong at the same time. God cannot be weak. /////

6. I said bought in (), you're starting to get frustrated here and are not reading enough and or kicking them out of ur head

7. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! AHA! THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT! It doesn't make sense at all does it? Same thing with god

I'm going to say this once and never say it again

I'll be using some caps, that doesn't mean I'm screaming / yelling / mad, just to bring out point more

God put the tree there to test Eve or whatever his intentions were. GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING, ANYTHING Eve will do. From the minute she was born to the minute she will die and the after life. Now tell me why would God put the tree there KNOWING that eve will eat the apple? God instructed Eve to NOOOOOT touch the apple, when in the back of his head KNEW it was going to eat it. This is some Saw III *BLEEP* dude....

Then Eve eats it, and God becomes surprised and mad? Are you serious? GOD ALREADY KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

And last part of your post again with the stove. You didn't get it did you?

I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN and then I get mad at the stove. That is the part that doesn't make sense / is stupid I assume? EXACTLY! THat's my point! Just as I knew the stove was hot and If I touch it it would burn me, God knew the apple looked attractive to Eve and Eve would Eat it

Eve eat apple

Stove burn my hand

I knew it was hot

God knew she would Eat it

I got bad knowing it would burn me

God got mad knowing she would eat it

Now you catch my drift :(

Welcome to our debate strikerTo make this debate easier you have to put it in small chucks so we have a place to stop and reply and proceed. It is too much so I won't touch it until you fix itAlso 1 thing for you to considerWhen God said "Let there be light" , who in the world was there to watch him say that? DUHHH?? Ever thought of that?4 men wrote the bible, not God. That's known. Tell me how those 4 men knew about adam and eve, the first humans?Oh and science proves evolutionism and how humans came to be. We are not monkeys but have the same common ancenstor.

Edited by amirborna (see edit history)