xisto Community
amirborna

Trap17 = Amazing. I Will Refer You Guys To All #1 free web host

At first, my intention of choosing Xisto was to get a free, quality web host.But oh wow, I had no idea WHAT A GREAT COMMUNITY THIS PLACE IS!Earning credits is a breeze. Just write quality posts and don't spam. Genius! Look at the amazing community you guys have!If Xisto didn't have free web hosting, I would still come to this community!1. Mature members2. No spam3. Fun4. Fun adminsI want to thank everybody at Xisto for creating such a great place, and I will be lookingforward to setting up my site at Xisto!If someone can please answer this question -> Which places do you not earn credit for posting?

Welcome to Xisto :( The hosting and community are both excellent, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. The hosting is just as good as paid hosting, except you're paying with posts rather than cash :D

Which places do you not earn credit for posting?

Anywhere marked as having (No post count). I think they're all in the Real World section of the forums.

Mhmm, "1. Mature members"? I do not find myself (and several other evil people, mowahah...) very mature. But I am glad you are enjoying it here. :D We all try our best to make this a nice and good place to hang out.It is genius, fun and free. I am really looking forward to seeing your site when it comes up! Remember to send me link. :(

Well, the same opinion here too. I love being part of the community. But I'm not too sure about mature members, hahaha. Admins are really friendly and fun, not like in some other site

The posting thing is no problem for me as I love forums and being a part of the great community, especially this one.The hosting is pretty much like paid plans except your space / bandwith is a BIT lower than paid plans but everything else you get, it's amazing, great support, and THE best free host on the web by far.

I agree with you too amirborna.I haven't even been on for a whole day and I'm enjoying the time I'm having here.There's so many different topics to talk about that it's not hard at all to find people with the same interests.It seems so easy to post and community is great too. Keep it up!