xisto Community
jopak134

Cd Drive Eject Button Problem see inside for explanation

i have a old dvd burner that is very reliable. the only problem that i have is the eject button on that thing is a little busted. i know you can right click to eject it but how can i return it(after you put a cd you press that thing to let the cd go inside) it is an old one and you push the cd holder like the other one i have.my question is, is there a way to program it or such. because one burner program has an option like this and it works. but the program isnt free.

There seem to be quite a few pieces of software available just looking on Google. I don't know if any of them work, so give them a try and let us know :D I'd suggest one that sets up a keyboard shortcut if you open and close your CD tray on a regular basis, just to save clicking all the time.

Of course, with CD/DVD drives being quite cheap, you could buy a new one if it really starts to get on your nerves.