xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
podbicanin

Counter-strike: Source Tweaking

Apprently you can tweak Source to showing your Ping time and everything in the corner of the screen, this would be useful to me and would like to know how it is done.If someone here knows and wouldn't mind sharing I will be grateful. Thanx in advance __________________I am 53% addicted to Counter-Strike. The rest is Need for Speed Underground 2

Ya Id like to know how to do this as well, someone post please =)-OxideLeader of Breath of the HordeWorld of WarcraftShattered Hand ServerHorde Side?To Fear is to lose, and I don?t lose so why should I be afraid? ?oxide?Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so if you stink you?re the devil? ?someone?NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD?

adjust footstep volume?

Counter-strike: Source Tweaking

When I play css , the footstep sound are so dim I may aswell have no sound , dunno wht is like this, I play 1.6 and cz both are fine .

Any way to adjust this?

-question by token

To show your fps, ping, cmdrate/updaterate... Try the console command net_graph # (# = 1 for a basic netgraph, 2 for one which shows a live graph of your connection packets, 3 for an all-text netgraph which is the most popular since it shows loss and choke and 0 to turn netgraph off)To enable the console to input the command, go to Settings/Options-> Keyboard tab -> Advanced -> Check "Enable Developer console" then apply the settings and press the ~ key (it's next to the 1 key and above the TAB key on a basic keyboard.As for footstep sounds, try adjusting your window's wav volume in the advanced sound settings (for XP).-reply by wmd=cerberus/.

cs:s hand modelsCounter-strike: Source Tweaking

hello, I am currently trying to get the cs:s hands moved over to other games that don't have any good hand textures/models, but I can't seem to find the cs:s hand models. I have looked threw all the folders in the cs:s game directory, and I have even used the source sdk to try and find them. (they could have been somewhere in there, or atleast I hoped) so if you could find the models or help me find them (don't use the ones on the gmods download site, those are just textures, I found that out already) I would be very appreciative.

-reply by denshi