xisto Community
audiovia

I Have Applied For Free Hosting Here For Over 2 Weeks Now [resolved]

Not that I could tell you for sure, but it doesn't look like you've posted a request... "I Have Applied For Free Hosting Here For Over 2 Weeks Now" "Watch Out For React Os, The New Free Os You Can Install Windows Stuff." and "There Is No Hell!" are the only three topics that you've created. So unless your host application was deleted , made invisible, or moved to a section of the board unaccessible by me it just doesn't look like it's here.

Nowhere in your posts or in the Hosting Applications forum can I see your application, so I assume you never made one.

Before you can get hosted, you need to earn enough credits for the package you want - 10 credits for package 1, 30 credits for package 2. Once you have the required number of credits, and have made good quality posts, then you can submit an application for hosting here. You will then need to wait for a staff member to look at your application, and then for an admin to approve it (if your posts are good enough).

If you need more help, you can take a look at the readme or these tutorials. If your questions still aren't answered then feel free to ask us and we'll try to help.

Nowhere in your posts or in the Hosting Applications forum can I see your application, so I assume you never made one.
Before you can get hosted, you need to earn enough credits for the package you want - 10 credits for package 1, 30 credits for package 2. Once you have the required number of credits, and have made good quality posts, then you can submit an application for hosting here. You will then need to wait for a staff member to look at your application, and then for an admin to approve it (if your posts are good enough).

If you need more help, you can take a look at the readme or these tutorials. If your questions still aren't answered then feel free to ask us and we'll try to help.

I thought i read it and i applied with that link already but it said " you suppose to ...by admin" or something so, i though my application was being screened. Plus i didn't know that i have to posted a request as well as fill the request form. i'll tryagain then. thank you.

Not that I could tell you for sure, but it doesn't look like you've posted a request...
"I Have Applied For Free Hosting Here For Over 2 Weeks Now" "Watch Out For React Os, The New Free Os You Can Install Windows Stuff." and "There Is No Hell!" are the only three topics that you've created. So unless your host application was deleted , made invisible, or moved to a section of the board unaccessible by me it just doesn't look like it's here.

at first i didn't understand when application form said "copy and paste...to empty forum" i was so stupid. thank you too.

Like another poster said above, it doesn't look like you have earned at least 10 credits for a free site yet. You should post at least 10 more times to earn the credits. I say ten times because your posts so far are so short. It'll probably take another 10 short posts to get to 10 credits. :D It looks like you applied for free hosting in the meantime. Don't be surprised if it's rejected. Start posting. btw, you can see your credits at http://forums.xisto.com/

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.