xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jopak134

Warn? how to remove it

i've been out for more than 40 days and when i came back someone used my account to encourage piracy( not sure how or when but that's what written on it) i know its my fault for not being to careful with my account but i want that warn to be remove if there's a wayreally appreciate it

Yes and if you looked around there are posts answering your question, but here it comes. Post sensible posts with your own content that will help the forum grow and encourage visitors, that way your warn goes down, basically follow the terms and conditions and the rules!

Yes if you just want your warning to go down normally you can do what chappill suggested. Just post good quality posts and in about a month or two PM an admin asking to lower your warning if they haven't already. However, you might want to dispute this with an admin or mod if you didn't write the posts or whatever form the violating content was in. Let them know what happened and they might be able to look up the IP that the content was posted under and if it is different than your normal one then perhaps they might consider removing it sooner. However if you have dynamic IP I doubt they can do too much. I'm not saying that you are lying but I'd think they would want to be fair to all members and not remove warnings to members who make up excuses. Like I said I truly believe you, however if one of the admins or mods were to remove your warning without proof that it wasn't you other members might abuse this.