xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harishbhushan

Free Hosting For Student how to use free hosting for study purpose more.

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you're looking for. If you are looking to make money trying setting up an e-commerce business. For example, buy some items in bulk from Ebay, raise the price, and then sell them on an appealing website. Another way you can earn money is to do some sort of advertising like Google Adsense where they pay you based on the number of clicks on the ads. If you want to create a website for study purposes, try making a message board where your classmates can exchange notes. Just an idea. Hopefully you can get something from this.

Uh...this is the free webhosting request forum....moving this to introductions.

Hi harishbhushan, and welcome to Xisto!

Would you like to come back and tell us a little bit more about yourself? That would be great! For me it is quite obious that you are looking for free web hosting, so let me tell you some about that...

The key thing is credits. You need them to get your free hosting, but you also need them to keep your site up and running even after you have gotten the credits. How do I get those credits? You contribute to our forum by writing good, quality posts. Remember that it is the quality and length of your post that decide how many credits you get. One-liners are considered as spam, and will therefore be deleted by one of our cool moderators. :D

All you members should read this, the Xisto README. You will find a lot of useful things that are important to know about. If you have any questions, it is always good to take a look there. If you still can not find the preferred answer you can ask one of our many helpful members.

Xisto is great. Reliable, wonderful and free. Even though it can be a bit exhausting posting in the forums for credits, it is worth it. The great thing is that you do not need to post every day; you can post whenever you want! It is always good to keep a stash of credits in case something causes that you can not post in the forums. It is a very fair system.

I guess that was it. :D I wish you good luck and a good day.

From Bluebear, Norway.