xisto Community
undftdx

Iphone 2.0 Coming Soon? June 9th

Does anyone have any information on the upcoming release of the new iphone?I've heard that the iPhone 2.0 will have GPS, 3G, some sort of finger print identification, and probably offer 16 gb and 32 gb versions. A Best Buy employee was talking to me about it and hinted about a June 9 release. He also said that the price would be very reasonable like in the $200-$300 range. Hopefully this is all true :DIf anyone has any kind of insider information please just post. I'm looking forward to June 9.

And why would you trust some random guy at bust buy who most likely read some rumor on the internet. They don't even tell us apple employees anything, why would they tell best buy employees. I do not want to say anything for sure because I do not want to look like a fool but I would be willing to bet money that june 9th will come and go and nothing will happen.

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

I don't think the Iphone was THAT great. Yes it was new and all...okok I think it was great, but now were used to it.I can't wait for Ipod 2.0 though, because my friend owns a Tmobile and he might sell one to me for cheapWatch in 5 years there is Windows Vista on a cell phone with touch screen 500 GB harddrive 3GB ram LOL

I dont think that the IPhone was that great, if you ask me the screen was a little to small. But if they do come out with another one, it might be better.

The screen is bigger then just about every other cell phone / smart phone on the market. I'd understand if you had other issues with it, but if that's the main problem then it sounds like you just have a general problem with phones. The Iphone is a rather large phone anyways, and the screen covers almost the entire front.

As far as the rumors go. June 9th is the WWDC keynotes where it's expected by many that there will be a new version of the Iphone. I really don't know either way so couldn't confirm anything, but the hype around it is pretty large. For any diggnation fans out there, Kevin Rose has said over and over again that there will be a new one and to this date he hasn't publically announced something that hasn't been a reality.

I've heard that the iPhone 2.0 will have GPS, 3G... and probably offer 16 gb and 32 gb versions.

All stuff that, in my honest opinion, should have been in the original iPhone. Why have we had to wait so long for all this?
3G is a definate confirmed, as Apple has been talking for ages about their disappointment in not being able to put 3G into the original model and their plans to release it in a newer model. I sorely hope the Storage Increase is not just a rumour, mainly because almost every other iPod product has a 16GB version and considering the iPhone does so much more than an iPod, it really should follow suit.

But I've got one simple question: does anybody really care? To me, these changes are well overdue and still aren't convincing enough to consider an iPhone as worth it's value. And I know I'm not alone in this view.
Edited by gameratheart (see edit history)

Iphone features available here

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Yes, it has gps with google maps and i heard u can use the maps offline.. And i has 3G capabilities.. It comes in two versions 8gb and 16gb priced at $199 and $ 299 respectively..

Does anyone have idea, when it is launching in India?

Think Before you leapIphone 2.0 Coming Soon?

I think the Apple company is a rip-off. In my opinion all the applications the 3G model has the original model should've had. I iphone supposedly is coming out with a new application for Yahoo I'm users. Its called yahoo One -connect. The Palm Pre OS by Sprint which is unreleased has already got the audience attention. For new and old users considering an iphone I think you should check out the Palm Pre Os which will be released sometime in May by Sprint. This maybe the baddest damn phone out yet. It even has an option to copy,cut, and paste, a 3.2 camera w/ a flash, a removal battery, 8 gig memory, and a MMS. Nevertheless also comes with  a faster 3G network that AT&tT along with a modest $99 simply everything plan by Sprint. On the other hand., an individual has to pay an extra $30 for the iphone data plan and $20 for unlimited text messaging. If you wanted unlimited voice dailing thats a $100. Do the math ???? You are spending entirely too much for service on a phone that doesn't come with basic phone features...

P.S. Mind Over Matter !

-reply by Kool Breeze Keywords: