xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Call Of Duty 4 Pc - Patch 1.6 + New Maps Releasing on the 5th June

Call Of Duty 4 PC - Patch 1.6 + New maps

Already released on consoles, now coming to PC on the 5th June.

The new maps will be:

Broadcast

Chinatown

District

Killhouse

From what I know, the patch will involve:

New Killcam, which follows the airstrike bomb, the grenade thrown and the rpg fired.

Balancing weapons

There is more, but I can't be positive.

Excellent; finally the PC version is catching up. Hopefully there will be more servers without punkbuster enabled on v1.6—it's the only thing that prevents me from updating my CoD4 game. But what's this balancing weapons thing?

The patch has been released for quite many days, and I have to say, I'm astonished. The new maps look great, play great and are just mad when playing in a 64 player server.If you've ever played with 64 players on Shipment, you'd understand the chaos that occurs. But even District (I think it's district, at least) almost has the same chaos in 64 player free-for-all.Broadcast is cool and plays nice. I expected more fighting in the place with the many PC's. But no, they just had to add more. That's not so bad, if you think of it. Adds variety in one map. Cool.

Call of duty 4 1.7 is out now.

Release notes:• Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access certain console dvars during multi-player matches.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over-time.
• Fixed a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up as English regardless of the install language.

Here's a download link for those interested: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from truefusion:
Quote non-original material. You should know this.

The new patch is out! 1.7! Infinity Ward is back with a new patch. With a size of 38 MB, the CoD4 1.7 patch is relatively small and only includes three real fixes: a crash fix for Chinatown, a MP icon bug fix and a fix for the exploit that allows players to "access certain console dvars during multi-player matches".Before upgrading your game to the 1.7 patch, please note that most servers are currently still running on 1.6.FIXES- Fixes an exploit that allows players to access certain console dvars during multi-player matches.- Fixes a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over-time.- Fixes a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up in English regardless of the install language.