xisto Community
Mermaid711

I Keep Having Realistic Dreams?

Hi there.I keep having realistic dreams.I mean, they are so realistic that they fool me into thinking I've done something that I really haven't done.Like last night I had a dream that I sent a text to someone and I looked into my outbox and it wasn't there. It was so wierd. And I could have sworn that I sent it to him. It was really strange because I woke up in my dream, sent the text, and went back to sleep in the dream. I was so freaked out in the morning. . . I was just wondering, is this normal? And I can also feel and smell and taste, which I don't think that you are supposed to do that in a dream. . . hmmmmm . . .EDIT: Also, EVERY dream of mine is in color. I've never had a black and white dream. But I hear some people do. Is this normal? And I rarely if ever forget my dreams. There are some dreams I had a few months ago that I can describe in vivid detail like I had them last night.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

i think this is normal because a lot of time my dreams feel so real that i try to get out of the dream but i cant like it actualy was real life. also your brain is very powerfull it can make you taste, fell and watever so i think that's normal too. if you're not used to having dreams like that it could be cause by streesed so try getting rid of some stressers, that might help. i always have color in my dreams so i dont think there's anything wrong there (never had black and white dreams). maybe the dream about the text is trying to tell you that you need to tell someone something but you wont.

Most of my dreams aren't real enough. People say this is impossible, but I know when I'm dreaming, and when I know, I tend to get cocky in the dreams, which tend to be recurring. The general course of events never change though.

Oh, it happened to me when i was younger, maybe you should go to the psyco. Almost all the time they have an answer for this cases, or maybe you can read some books about inconscent(Freud). When you know the answer the problems solve themself.Sorry for my english, sweet dreams :D

I think it is possible to smell, and taste things in your dreams. Dreams can be very powerful. I have always known in my dreams also that it was a dream, I learned somehow at a very young age to control my dreams, I still to this day can do it. I will have a dream one nite and if I like that dream When i wake up I of course remember the dream and then that nite wheni go back to sleep I make my dream pick up where it left off the night before. I have dont this alot. I dont knwo if every can do this or not. I am thinking not since alot of people have nightmares. Although there have been some dreams that I dont like or have not wanted to continue. But I do believe that dreams are very powerful. I have also Had some other weird experiences in my dreams. I have dreamnt family members deaths how they were gonna die and when and it has all happened. For instance the first time it happend I was abotu 21 years old. I woke up in the middle of the night crying my pillow was soaked. I got up it was about 4 in the morning, my husband at the time was still awake and asked me whats wrong, I told him i dreamnt my dad had died. He told me well call him, I was in washington state my dad was in california. So i called his room mate answered the phone and told me he was int he shower could I call back in a little bit, I of course said no I will wait for him. About 15 minutes later he came to the phone I was still crying and I told him what had happened, He assured me he was fine and he would call me back in a day or two. That was the last time i ever spoke to him. One month later he was found dead, Exactly like my dream. This has also happned with my grandfather and my mother. It is very creepy and I hate when I have these dreams. And these I have not been able to control. But again I believe dreams are very powerful, and anythign is possible in yoru subconscious mind.