xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solidcinu

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots Will it be THE BEST GAME EVER?? What do U think?

First of all Hello every one :D I'm new there and this is my first post:)

I'm a great fan of MGS series. Less than 330 houres from the time that i'm writing this txt one of my great dream will come true... 12th June is the day of worldwide premiere of METAL GEAR SOLID 4.

Do U think that this game can get the title of "Big Boss" of all games this genre? I really like to know your opinion :D

P.S. Sorry bout mistakes... just started to learn english:)

Edited by solidcinu (see edit history)

Well, The origional on playstation was the best, It's a shame they don't remake it onto the next gen, I know it's on gamecube but that is a terrible console. The second one was also good though not as good as the origional, I really enjoyed it and the plot was awesome.Three was a real let down, I hate prequals to games anyway but it was a pile of rubbish from what I saw. Let's just hope that no. 4 Is as great as 1 and 2!

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots got 9.9 on IGN. Which is simply, amazing. The previous Metal Gear Solid's were all simply, amazing. I've played all of the Metal Gear Solids and this one, just from the trailers and screenshots, The only reason why it didn't get a perfect score was because it didn't get full marks for last appeal. Which to be fair, I'm not surprised about. Single player games, you play once, so to get a 9.5 and the comment of "It makes you want to play over and over" is, in my opinion simply, amazing.I'll probably try to get this game once it's released. Looks amazing, and probably will be.

The game looks fantastic, but sadly enough I don't think I'm going to pull off another mistake and purchase a PS3 solely for a few games. Not yet, anyway... ;) I bought a 360 for Halo 3 anticipating prolonged gameplay and whatnot, but so far it lies laying dust, while my Wii is snagging up all the attention. ;) Looks like Hideo Kojima has done it again with another smash hit, though.

No Metal Gear Solid 4 is worth it, on my second play through and working my way up to Big Boss Extreme, so far I am on goal of beating the game under 5 hours in my second play through. Of course its taken a few days to get that with a no alert no kill play through. I got most everything just need to build up on points and of course learn the layout of the land so as to be able to at least beat this game in Big Boss Extreme and that is no easy feat either. Of course if you download the MGS data through the playstation store you get the whole history and what not. Not to keen on the online mode and I feel MGS is rather slow in online mode.

It is a very good game to play, hard though. The intro is very nice explaining things that are confusing. But in the first mission you don't really do much just have to move around and wait for the story to go in so you can watch. But Snake looks awesome with this game.