xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aethix

Lost Power City turned base web browser game

Did a quick search and realized y'all haven't discussed Lost Power City before.

Lost Power City ( yes that is a referal link ) is a turned base game where you build up your stats in order to be the strongest player in game. You attack other players to level, buy new property to train and buy and sell items to take control of the economy.

The official login quote is.

Your stay here depends on who you know and how much you can trust them. As you travel through the 20+ sub-cities you will learn a lot about your so- called friends, your new-found enemies, and even more about yourself. Maybe you will find some new friends and start a gang to terrorize the city. Or maybe you're the type that will stay low and keep to yourself..... and silently become the baddest mother *BLEEP*er to ever walk the streets.The possibilities are endless.

However you choose to do it is completely up to you. One thing is certain, The city is your playground.
Build your reputation. Demand respect.

Anyone else play it around here? I've only been playing for a few days ( maybe a week ) actively, and I've absolutely fallen in love with it. I can log in for ten minutes during my lunch break and get everything I need done and come back later that night and keep on playing.
Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Ok, just checked it out. Seems pretty cool...at least it will help pass some time at work :D . What level are you right now and how long did it take for you to get there? Also it seems like you have to figure out how to do everything on your own. Guess I will get into fights after I can figure out how to find people. hehe.

Ok, just checked it out. Seems pretty cool...at least it will help pass some time at work :D . What level are you right now and how long did it take for you to get there? Also it seems like you have to figure out how to do everything on your own. Guess I will get into fights after I can figure out how to find people. hehe.

I'm only level 100, but luckily enough I have several friends that help me out a lot in game. I'm user number 43917 if y'all want to look me up in game.

Also, check out their official forums for help and such. They actually have a lot of really nice people that will typically give you things to help you get started. ( don't give out your ID to people unless you have too. Some will jump you just to be *bottom* holes. )

One basic tip is to vote for them everyday ( you get a lot of crystals and cash ) and make sure to keep whatever you're not using inside your safety deposit box or the bank.

yes, the reason it's such a great game is because you can play quickly from work and such. It's what gets me threw some of those long boring days.
Edited by Aethix (see edit history)