xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kudmus

Zim Sunctions tageted to who?

I am a Zimbabwean who for close to a decade had to live with fear, poverty, poor remuneration, bad working environment and worst of all, loss of my father all because of a ruthless dictator and his cronies. Everyday I hear of pple being tortured by this guy's bootlickers. Pple I know.

Earlier this decade the western world impossed targeted suntions on Mugabe and most highprofile members of his ZANU PF party. The sunctions included travel bans and some other things that I don't know about. Most of us were happy but now it seems we are also being targeted buy the sunctions and I wonder why someone would punish anyone for having their human rights violated.

One good example was my failure to create a PayPal account. Why? Because I was trying to access PayPal from a "sunctioned country" not a country with a sunctioned leader. Surely if Mugabe wants a PayPal account(which he'll never need) he can have it in minutes even with sunctions in place. They don't want him to shop in England but he still wears beautiful expensive suits. He does not feel the pinch as painful as the one I'm feeling because of the sunctions, yet they are in place to save me and punish him.

My appeal is:

IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, PLEASE HELP PPLE LIKE ME SO THAT WE DON'T GET PUNISHED FOR LIVING A PAINFUL LIFE

I also appeal to those who hold my personal info @ Xisto not to give it away coz if they do I can die a more painful death than my father's