xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Do You Think Bluetooth Is Necessary?

Bluetooth is a kind of wireless technology that is used in mobile phones widely. Bluetooth can be used to transfer ringtones, photos, wallpapers and contact number also. In addition, when it is equipped with Bluetooth earphones, you can talk to the others like using handfree but there is actually no wire contact between your phone and the earphone. Personally my mobile phone don't have Bluetooth technology, instead it have infrated function which some things give me inconvenient. So, do you think Bluetooth is necessary for mobile phones nowadays?

not nescessary but very useful. i use it most for sending games to my friends. But i think the bluetooth headsets look stupid so i dont have 1. :rolleyes:

not nescessary but very useful. i use it most for sending games to my friends. But i think the bluetooth headsets look stupid so i dont have 1.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I totally agree with you, I also think the bluetooth headsets look stupid, in addition i don't like to use them because it looks strange when I am talking to someone on the phone at slient places, however it's useful and benefit me if I am working and want to talk on the phone to someone.

It is useful. For someone that have notebook or computer and do not have any phone line to connect to the internet elesewhere. Then Mobile phone with bluethooth can help you to connect to the internet via GPRS. And I'm the one that doesn't has any line phone at my room!. :rolleyes: And my mobilephone doesn't have bluetooth too! :)

It is useful. For someone that have notebook or computer and do not have any  phone line to connect to the internet elesewhere. Then Mobile phone with bluethooth can help you to connect to the internet via GPRS. And I'm the one that doesn't has any line phone at my room!.  :rolleyes: And my mobilephone doesn't have bluetooth too!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it is very convenient when using bluetooth on the phone to communicate with other electronic devices, but actually is it difficult to setup a bluetooth device on the computer? Also is the connection of the bluetooth steadly? Because it will affect the data transfer.

its not neccesary... its just like....a whole bounch of stuff put together so you can do more then a normal phone would. and... the wired earphones r perfectly fine..wuts wrong with it o_o ... i mean, next thing u know the phone screen gonna be on ur glasses

I think bluetooth is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.... I mean you can send all you want for FREE no pay...well that is what it is here... you don't have to pay for the calls, text messages, images, etc.... but I don't think the 10 metre radius thing is good... should be like a mile lol...

Bluetooth is one of the best inventions ever! I could send picture messages and videos to a friends mobile phone without spending a cent. although sending it through a service operator is alreday affordable here in the Philippines, I still prefer it free! but they should also do something about mobile phone viruses that could be sent through bluetooth.