xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Framp

Hi All

Hi all,I'm an italian student who need a free web hosting with fopen enabled until I buy my domain somewhere :DI've seen the community is quite big. Congrats :DByez

Well thank you Framp, hoping that you will be a part of it too. And welcome to Xisto!

It is a good thing for all new members to get familiar with the rules and other very useful stuff. If you have any questions, it is a good idea to take a look there. If you can not find the answer there, just ask one of the many helpful and kind members. They are all very willing to help you. :D

This is the right place for free web hosting. It is good and quite reliable. You get the hosting account by writing good, quality posts and contributing to our forum. When that is done you still need to keep your credits at a decent level if you want to keep your hosting account. The good thing is that you can post whenever you want, so you do not need to come back every day or something like that. It would be a good thing to keep a stack of credits in case of emergencies or if you will not be able to post at the forum for some time.

As said you get credits by posting good quality posts, therefore I find it very obvious that one-liners are considered as spam. Try to remember that. :D

Hopefully I will see you around the forum, smiling and being happy with our great hosting. :D

Good luck!

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello Framp Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17.

Guess Bluebear beat me to greeting you. :D Hope you enjoy your stay here and the hosting is awesome. Good stuff of all kinds offered, and with no ADS!

If you still need to review things, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)