xisto Community
mikeyboy63

What Is Your Home Or Start Page?

As a start page, i create my own. What i put on it is links to diffrent sites that i use and then i puts some pics on it ti make it more me. The site is williamshomepage.clubnet-host.com. I like making my own for the reason i customized it to they way my family uses it.

It depends.

I use Internet Explorer 8, plus Firefox.

They both are on the Google.

Firefox is loaded on that Mozilla Google page.

Tbh I don't think I'll ever change my homepage.

MSN homepage is rubbish, Yahoo! I don't know about that, and the other search engines I don't use.

I only use Google, witch is best for me, and my searching. :)

I might use a different search engines soon, or just make my GTA website as my homepage. :P

TheGTASector. I need more members on it though, but I wont advertise it on here, unless in the correct section.

Bah, Is there any other Good browsers I could try?

It is pretty much yahoo across the board as I pretty much get my news, email, movies and other stuff from there. **waits for gasps** Yes I know Xisto is not my home page thus the reason for bookmarks and what not :).

I use 3 different browsers: IE, Firefox and Safari. On IE "MSN.com" is the default home page, on Firefox "Firefox Google" is the default home page and on Apple Safari "Apple.com" is the default home page. I really don't worry about it, because when i use the internet i navigate away from them immediately, usually because there's something i specifically want to do. If i bother you, because you have a slow internet connect, i advise using "about:blank" or "Google". Sometimes, my default home page is my personal website, but i guess it depends on the person with the computer.