xisto Community
bittu

Build A Website

You could alos look for the mayn open source software out there like Joomla that make creating websites easier as you do not have to start at level zero.Dreamweaver is ver nice as it offers you a code thn design view but for someone who may not be too much into coding, you'd need a quick setup software like a cms.Hope you find what you're looking for!

well if u want a average site with basic layout u can learn how to use php. just search in google how to use php includes

or if u want to have a nice layout i suggest learning html if u dont already and learn how to use div ids.
pages are also known as documents,you can learn more about this to:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/

their are many guides around the net on how to build a website.if u are going with directory and ftp then i recomend php and html if you are going with freewebs and pizco,well need i say more.
:D

well dreamweaver cs4 is the newest one so u should try downloading that and make sure u try to learn html and css really goodafter you learn these you should go around and start checking out websites and see how there are biult to get a hands on view of websites and maybe even get inpsired on how to make ur websites instead of using someone else'es idea. then go out and make your own website from scratch and use a heck of a lot of designing..it might take a while but it will be worth it in the end becasue u will have a pretty aweseom website:)

Well I have to say I haven't really learnt html from a specific tutorial or location. I've just improvised and tryed a lot of it myself. At first it was a game but than I started doing much more complex things. I've also learnt CSS after html and I have to say it's really simple if you look a little closer at it. Overall I've just increased in experience. But I'm still learning. As for the software I use, I clearly can say that Aodobe Dreamweaver is the best out there. It deserves all the pennys :D.