xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbanalCuts

My Experimental Music heh

I listened to Manifest Destiny. Wow man, that stuff makes Korn sound soothing. What are the instruments a Kazoo and a Banjo? Man if I ever want to make a disturbing artiste movie in either the horror or serial killer gendra I will know where to get part of my sound track from. Musically it is good, not from an aesthetic point of view but an intellectual one. It is very interesting I think I will listen to it again. If I was to compare the song to a paining I would choose the painting scream by much which I happen to like.Just listened to Coftorable Postions. It gave me a hadache. BTW what is the point of all this horrible imagry?

I listened to Manifest Destiny. Wow man, that stuff makes Korn sound soothing. What are the instruments a Kazoo and a Banjo? Man if I ever want to make a disturbing artiste movie in either the horror or serial killer gendra I will know where to get part of my sound track from. Musically it is good, not from an aesthetic point of view but an intellectual one. It is very interesting I think I will listen to it again. If I was to compare the song to a paining I would choose the painting scream by much which I happen to like.

Just listened to Coftorable Postions. It gave me a hadache. BTW what is the point of all this horrible imagry?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh. thanks. I don't know. Comfortable Positions was all improf and singing about nothing.

the instruments for Manifest Destiny, believe it or not, is one of those New Years blowing things, and guitar. New Years blowing things can make different pitches. :-P

I never really put a copyright on it. Maybe I should. It kind of sucks when I'm making a mix of all these songs and I can't sell it because everything's copyrighted, so I'll just let people use this music if they want for a while.

I think all of your songs need three things 1) A key signature and not atonal sporadics - 2) You not twanging away on the guitar and pretending it's music. I tried that with my brother's guitar when I was little and it was crap. Learn how to play before you try again. - the last time I checked, most bands don't play kazoos. Maybe a flute or something that can play notes. Thirdly, you need to learn how to sing. I take vocal lessons and I KNOW a lot of guys who can sing better. The style is mutilating to the senses, but I agree - from an intellectual point of view I guess it made you happy?Your lyrics are also very vulgar...Stuff about eating the hearts of poor dead birds and how they make you feel like a winner...it's crap...So your goal is to brush up on your guitar, your voice, get rid of the kazoo, and make music. Trust me, it's not hard to do any of them. And I'm younger than you :/Hope this didn't offend you. It's constructive criticism with a sharp edge, but I hope it helped.

I think all of your songs need three things 1) A key signature and not atonal sporadics - 2) You not twanging away on the guitar and pretending it's music. I tried that with my brother's guitar when I was little and it was crap. Learn how to play before you try again.  - the last time I checked, most bands don't play kazoos. Maybe a flute or something that can play notes. Thirdly, you need to learn how to sing. I take vocal lessons and I KNOW a lot of guys who can sing better. The style is mutilating to the senses, but I agree - from an intellectual point of view I guess it made you happy?

Your lyrics are also very vulgar...

Stuff about eating the hearts of poor dead birds and how they make you feel like a winner...it's crap...

So your goal is to brush up on your guitar, your voice, get rid of the kazoo, and make music. Trust me, it's not hard to do any of them. And I'm younger than you :/

Hope this didn't offend you. It's constructive criticism with a sharp edge, but I hope it helped.

48328[/snapback]

nah you didn't offend me. with music like that you gots to expect to get tons of criticism. heh. but i probably won't take your advice though. thanks bud. :D

I personally liked them. I mean they dont like match up to any classic rock standards but i enjoyed it and didnt think i wasted my time one bit.

48659[/snapback]

heh heh. thanks. ;)

I didn't like it, truthfully, sounded like a retarted person was trying to sing to a 4 year old strumming on a out of tune guitar. Just my opinion, don't take offence.

the last time I checked, most bands don't play kazoos

Listen to eazy street from the musical anny. THere is a kazoo in it.