xisto Community
DeM0nFiRe

I'm Having A Strange Problem With My Ping In Cs:s

Glad its working :DYou should be able to put these changes into some file which is run every time CSS is run, hence it should auto fix.

I'm happy to help you. About the config that runs everytime the game run is called autoexec.cfg file. You can find it at [steaminstallationdirectory]/steamapps/[youraccountname]/counter-strike source/cstrike/cfgYou can write down all commands you want to execute everytime CSS runs there! I hope now you enjoy the game :D

FPS config, eh? Unfortunately there's no netcode config :D But cheer up, I heard from steam forum CSS and DoD beta is coming, they offer better netcode and swithing to OrangeBox's Engine (TF2, HL2 EP2, etc.)GeForce 2! That's my graphic card in my previous PC. Anyway, is there any people that still willing to buy GF2? I want to sell mine. (I dont think anyone would, but throwing it or giving it away is not an option)P.S. : I love memories that my GF2 give to me

DoD: S beta is out, I've participated in beta candidate. But unfortunately no low lag server located near my country (at least Asia) the only server with lowest lantency I found is 300+!! ZOMG, I keep getting kicked by them.

So I've been playing some more with my new settings, and it still is not working great. Better than before but it still cuts out every now and then. I every once and while go up to like 80+ choke but then if I turn away from the players it falls back down again. I've tried all the settings I could within the servers' limits but I can't always get luck. It is so strange because I have a Cable line so I should be able to set my cl_cmdrate at like 50 and cl_updaterate at like 45.

Just looking back to this thread, it's been a long time. It is depending on the server too, sometimes in a crowded server it will be like that, try to go other server and see what you got. If all server are all the same, it's probably your ISP's fault.

I've already looked at a bunch of servers and I always get the same thing. As far as the ISP goes, I still have the same ISP as I did before I moved. I only moved down the street so it's even the same headquarters I'm getting it from. This whole thing is quite perplexing.

I think this is out of my reach now. As note, lately, I experience this thing too. Almost all server I played has many choke and loss. (both around 10 -20). And happen to all CS:S server. But, I try go other game, like TF2, DoD: S, it doesnt. CSS getting suck? I don't know

Ahh man, I really hope I can figure this out. The game is a whole lot of fun! I really like playing the zombie mod.Now, one other thing that is weird is that it is not just CSS doing this. DOD and HL2 DM do it too.

Ping issue

I'm Having A Strange Problem With My Ping In Cs:s

My ping in CS:S is fluctuating from 25-300, which then causes lag on the server, any suggestions would be great.

Guys I have a problem too , sometimes my ping is good its like 60-80 ,but later I see my ping is 100-150 its really annoying Please help me ... Don't let me down Please .. Thank you

ZiR