xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhruv

Dhruv Here

Hello I'm Dhruv.Here for the free hosting of course.And making quality posts.Hobbies: Girls, gaming and computers.Dislikes:Racists. Location:United Kingdom (South London)Age: two digits starting with 1 but not yet adult :DEmployment:Student

8 days since your post, and yet no replies? What a shame! :D

Welcome to Xisto dhruv, nice to meet you.

Even though you have been a member for here for over a week, and made a couple of posts, it is still a good thing to read the Xisto README. That is if you have not already looked at it. :( It contains a lot of helpful and useful stuff, at always seems to help new members quite a lot.

I am very pleased that you are going to give Xisto a chance. It offers wonderful free hosting, that many are pleased with. In order to get the hosting and keep your site up and going when you have the hosting, you need credits. How? You post. Good, quality posts. It is not the number of post you make that decides the amount of credits you receive. Remember not to write to many one-liners. They are considered as spam, and will probably be deleted by one of our great moderators. :D

If you have any questions at all, there are plenty of kind and helpful members here willing to help you. Do not be afraid to ask. Two of your hobbies fits the forum, but there are not to many girls here. :D Haha, you can wonder why. There are many others like you here; people that are not yet considered as adults. Like me!

I am really looking forward to seeing you around. :D Good luck!

Welcome to the Xisto and like bluebear mention make sure to check out the Xisto read me and from the looks of it you should be be already hosted, haven't check your posts. Whatever the reason you will be hosted soon enough and enjoy your time here on Xisto.

hello dhruv. welcome to Xisto. bluebear has outlined the basics. check the readme and post good quality posts and you'll get myCents! you are already hosted which is good (don't you love the free hosting!). i like the discussions alot not just the hosting. just have a look all around the discussion and you will find some interesting topics and some rather strange topics...good luck dhruv.

Hello Dhruv and welcome to Xisto! It's great to see another member here contributing to our community.

Oooo a riddle, I love riddles. Let's figure this out. Ok, two digits: so you are between the age of 10 and 99.
Starting with 1: you are between the age of 10 and 19.
But not adult yet: So you are between the age of 10 and 17

There is a flaw in this riddle! I can not deduce your real age without making an prediction based on your post. You, sir, are not an adequate riddle writer...

...If you haven't been able to tell, I was kidding.

Hello Dhruv I hope you like our community known as Xisto. You said your here for the free hosting and yet you have not yet signed up for a mycents account yet. To do so go here: https://support.xisto.com/ Make sure to use the same email adress that you use here or it won't work. To learn more about mycent and how to get free hosting go here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Xisto. If you have any questions just ask in the correct forum.