xisto Community
coolcat50

Movie Review - Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I just got back from watching Prince Caspian, and overall I was impressed. Narnia still looks great if you saw the first one. The movies may seem that they are going out of order, but they technically are in order. The movies are being released in the publishing date of the books. The movie was pretty accurate when it came to the book, but of course it had some added stuff and removed stuff. I actually noticed that some of the script is quoted straight from the book. The movie had some awesome special effects, especially in the battle scenes. I thought it was a very great movie, and all Chronicles of Narnia lovers would enjoy this movie.

Yeah, I was very surprised with the whole romance thing. Course what do you expect in today's society. You can find sex on everyday television. The CGI was spectacular, and I loved the camera effects.

yep.. it was good.

I watched it yesterday... the second day it released in India... though the ticket was so costly.

Pros

1. Picture

2. Graphics

3. storyline

4. the night view in the first few mins of the film were just awesome.. I like it...

Cons

1. It was short.. :D. I wish i could have spent a few more hrs in the theater... :D

2. You will not understand if you have not watched the first part... or you have not read C S Lewis book... Which is not the case in Lord of the rings, which used to give you a small gist of what happened previously...

Overall.. a very good movie and had some entertainment for the weekend.

In a hurry... will post more on this later.

the chronicles of narnia prince caspian

Movie Review - Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian

What is prince caspians real name

-question by nicole davis

I agree with you coolcat50. I really enjoyed watching Prince Caspian. The whole look of the movie and direction still kept the continuity with The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe but showed us a totally new side of Narnia. I'm not going to say that this is the best movie I've ever seen but it was definitely worth seeing in theaters. Unlike varalu, I actually thought the movie was kind of long. There were many battles and great CGI that kept me interested throughout the film. Story was also good too - it all made sense to me. I would give this movie a good review and recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.