xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
~Upnorf Cr3w~

Nokia N95 8gb

i am thinking of gettin this mobile. have not heard too much about it but the last one was supposed to be good part from a few bugs when it first came out. if you have any information on this phone could you please reply and if its bad so it warns me of the dangers to come or problems i face.thanks

Yes it is on contract as it's a tad expensive any other way and its ?35 a month like you say. 600mins and unlimited txts. i have seen the older ones. and liked them. so thought i would go for this one. as i got told the sat nav built in is supposed to be good to? well i ordered it now should get here 2mora or tuesday so we will see and i will reply with some updates on the specifications. thx

well i have the N95 original and i LOVE iti can't really fault the N95 for anything honestly... but if i was you i'd wait for the N96 to come out in about a month or two, pretty much same thing but with 2x the storage and much more refined!

I have a Nokia N95 (not the 8gb) and i like it. Its by far the best phone ive owned so far. I like the fact that it has a bilt in wifi and the the camera is pretty sweet too. Id say you should get one becuse you wont find a better deal for a while.

agreed nokia n95s are great phones but also remember that it's the 3rd quarter and all phone manufacturers are pushing out a stream of new stylish phones.The N95 is a bit over a yr old now and it would be safe to say that nokia have made some more improvements during the last year, so i'd wait for the next generation of phones to come out in another month or two.The nokia n96 looks very promising to me at least, much like the n95 only more sleek and stylish (And i hear they've improved the GPS system of the n96)

The nokia N95 alrealy has a gps buit into it.The nokia N95 and N96 look like prety much the same thing exept the n95 has a 16gb memory and looks a little better.

The nokia N95 alrealy has a gps buit into it.The nokia N95 and N96 look like prety much the same thing exept the n95 has a 16gb memory and looks a little better.

The nokia N95 is the smart phone. It have the operating system and have many function to use in the digital social.

Im myself planning on buyin an n95 8gb and im chosing it over n96.. Yes, its true, the gps is much better in n96 plus u can watch live tv (if the service is available in ur region)... There is an internal 16gb memory and slot for additional memory card which can be extended to another 16GB.. And the n96 looks g8.. But the n96 lacks a graphics accelerator like in the n95 8gb for ngage games and the IrDa port which is useful in various application for using as TV, DVD remotes.. and guess what?? the cpu inside the n96 is much slower than the one in the n95 8gb.. n96 ARM 9 269Mhz and n95 8gb have ARM 11 332Mhz.. Soo, its ur choice.. The detailed comparison between these phones are available in this link.. http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhop;idPhone1=2088 ... So, go have a look there and u can see what i mean...