xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gizmo291

Does Anybody Play...

Does anybody play finalfantasy 1 and 2 for the GBA.I just got it an I have to say it is one of the best FF games ever made the battle system is easy and not complacated as the battle system of FF8.If anybody would like to share there experence with this game please do.:rolleyes:

Does anybody play finalfantasy 1 and 2 for the GBA.I just got it an I have to say it is one of the best FF games ever made the battle system is easy and not complacated as the battle system of FF8.If anybody would like to share there experence with this game please do.:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Certainly is simpler, and it serves its purpose as a good time waster. The simplicity is good, but I would have preferred maybe more classes :rolleyes: (FFI). Also the magic system seems to have been dumbed down in FFI for GBA... I like my storylines though, and the whole Warriors of Light thing just doesn't really cut it, but I played through it nonetheless.

FFII is damn annoying with the level up system... to get higher weapon attack/stronger magic, you just need to use it more??? I ended up having very low magic levels and just attacking the whole time. At least it's interesting as to how the game is set out, and how your home base Altair is where you proceed from to carry out the Rebels missions etc...

All in all - good portable boredom killers, and a nice nostalgic look at RPG's of old, I reckon they're worth playing, but you need some patience :)

I've never played a final fantasy game, but I've heard good things about them (despite there being how many, 16?), but it's really annoying because whenever I want to rent one the store is always out, and they only have like the 20th one or whatever the latest one is. But I still want to play it...

no, i hate finalfantasy games...the newer ones have splendus graphics or so ive heard. i just dont dig those games, never have, never will.

Don't be serious, guy :rolleyes: .... the same as you about the new FF graphics but i like the old versions on PS1 more.. because i can play them.
Anyways about FF1 and FF2 i think it was an attempt of square soft to expand to gameboy advance consloe.

Anyways about FF1 and FF2 i think it was an attempt of square soft to expand to gameboy advance consloe.

41626[/snapback]

Maybe but the game isn't so bad :) Okay, the story isn't great (The story begins to be excellent after FF6) and the battles are a little bit too easy. But all the fans of Final Fantasy can now play at FFI and FFII without the NES or an emulator :) And now you can get secret weapons in the Soul of Chaos and Soul of Rebirth :rolleyes: