xisto Community
KansukeKojima

Teacher Accused Of Wizardry?!

LOL thats kinda retarded, honestly...who would accuse someone of Wizardry when they were trying to entertain the class. Still though the teacher wasn't really doing his job, he should be teaching...not performing magic tricks.

;)

Dude... that is just sick... lol

I mean... I suppose its a little more of a hands on learning environment... but... dude... thats just screwed up ;)

Also, I'd like to note that most teachers aren't 20-25 year old hotties.. hahahaha

I'm sure that if they were, my friends wouldn't miss as much school.... :)

I wasn't necessary thinking about explicit stuff... even their presence would have a positive effect since it is known most males would do anything to please a good looking lady. Of course that approach would mostly work in highschools and universities!

And unfortunately you are right - there aren't many teachers like that... and when they are society blames them :lol:

PS: You may say that's screwed up, but I know you're thinking just the same thing! :D

Its true, not that i mean to be offensive, or think that teachers should do extreme things like beat chilren, but it has gone too far!i mean, it has got to the point, where a teacher can do something like help a child up off the ground, then be accused of sexual harassment! Too far, infact, watersports instructors will no require everone wears a life jacket, not necesarily because they help stop people drowning, but because if they grab someone who has fallen into the water, they can be accused of abuse or harassment.I really think the laws should be changed, as people who are completely innocent, ok people, who just do something to help people, or get them out of a tricky situation, are being sprosecuted, for there kindness.