xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Spacetime The future of web browsers

It's about time I post this one, I've been using SpaceTime for a while now.

Make sure you watch the introduction video on the index page. It really explains it really well.

A little f.a.q

What is SpaceTime?

SpaceTime is a web browser which is in 3-d. Crazy? Thats what I originally thought, but I got using it and I really liked it. I still use firefox though, but due to the features of SpaceTime I use it for searching websites and images.

What are the features of SpaceTime?

The most efficient feature is the 3d searching. You simply type in what you want and it'll load up the first slide the google search page and behind it the first 10 results behind it. It does the same for images, videos and even shopping.

Download is free, try it out. It's hard to explain the true extent of SpaceTime. Having unlimited 3d space is hard to explain.

Avast just told me it's a trojan, could be a keylogger?

I sure as hell hope it isn't, I've downloaded it and I use it. It's probably because Avast hasn't seen it before, it is fairly new software.