xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shane Sonnier

Just Saying Hi

Hi everyone my name is Shane Sonnier im new to this stuff i got the dream weaver programs and im just starting out with them still having trouble learning this stuff but i will get better is ther any help that any one could give me MY LIKES:Flightsims Spending time with familysports

Haha, I have already sent you a private message with lots of useful info so I see no reason why I should repeat myself. :lol:Nice to meet you! You will find many kind and helpful members here, and I am sure that some of them will be able to help you with whatever you need.Good luck, and best wishes. :)

Thanks and like i said im just starting out with this stuff hope i can find some good material on these programs that i mentioned eariler and be able one day to work for a web designer and does anyone have msn that can maybe log on and they can help me out because some of this stuff is hard my Msn Name is ShaneSonnier@live.com just look me up thanks.

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello Shane Sonnier Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17.

If Bluebear has PMed you with all the info you need, then you must be caught up with things here. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

Everybody here is helpful and friendly, so you shouldn't have trouble learning all about putting up a web site. If you have questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. Do check the forum to see if somebody has already asked the question before, tho.

If you need them you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :lol:

Welcome aboard, and post well with thought out and decent posts. Just a hint, forum posting is needed to keep the hosting active, and it can be done by posting on the forums. However "spam posts"(for example one-liners with only two or three words) are usually not tolerated by the mods on here, and does not go towards the credit and is usually deleted.