xisto Community
brandonroy

Get Paid A Free $25 Dollar Sign Up Bonus :)

This great alternative to Paypal is giving away a free $25 sign up bonus to all new members. They also do not charge you a percent for transactions like paypal does. They pay you a free $25.00 just for signing up and $10 for everyone you refer. Not sure how long this will last! I also encourage you not to only sign up to them just because the free money, but I ask you to begin using them instead and getting as many people to use them as possible. I'd like to see these guys take over paypal. I requested a check and it arrive in 2 days. They're quick!

Good day!

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed at Xisto. Replaced with a non-referral link.
Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP

This is crap. When I try to sign up it says "The Password must contain alphanumeric characters." So I tried putting in some numbers, still says same error, tried putting in symbols, same error. If they are too lazy to get their website to work with decent browsers I don't think I want to trust them with my money.

Well they're a safe site. I don't remember that happening to me. Maybe check your caps lock or something. It's still in beta but they are in fact very very safe and I've had no problems with them.And a note to rvalkass: Try signing up without being referred. I do not think users will get a $25 sign up bonus if they aren't referred by a member. Which is why I used my link because I did check a normal sign up (didnt say anything about a free $25) then I checked the referral link sign up (said you're getting a free $25 bonus). Correct me if I'm wrong.If y'all can't get the $25 unless you're referred, might as well delete ths post as my link was removed. can try it though as I may be wrong :lol:tata.

I do not think users will get a $25 sign up bonus if they aren't referred by a member. Which is why I used my link because I did check a normal sign up (didnt say anything about a free $25) then I checked the referral link sign up (said you're getting a free $25 bonus). Correct me if I'm wrong.
If y'all can't get the $25 unless you're referred, might as well delete ths post as my link was removed. can try it though as I may be wrong :lol:
tata.

Actually I think you do. Even though I was not successful in signing up I did see the large image promoting people to sign up because of a free 25 bucks, and didn't say anything about being referred but there is no real reason for me to even waste hours of my time trying to get it to work. If I wanted to waist my time making money on the net I'd take a couple of chacha queries and make about that in the same amount of time.

Here are few steps to earn money for free, very simple to do :You can earn money just by viewing ad for 30 seconds :1. Create an account in https://www.alertpay.com/ (click on the link OR copy and paste it in your web browser's url) it is an online banking system which pays you when you have enough money in your account even if you don't have credit card do not worry its so simple to register 2. Also register on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (click on the link OR copy and paste it in your web browser's url)3. Now log into your account http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , there you see a menu "surf ads" Do the needful and wait until the 30-second counter finishes before closing the window. It won't work if you just open all ads AT ONCE .4. When you have earned 10 dollars, transfer them to your alertpay account by clicking "Cashout" in your "Members" window.5. 100% real to earn money, your income will rise to $ 1000 per month by special features of this website.6.Enjoy !(note: this is issued in interest of everyone) -reply by binu

Can I transfer those $25 to my paypal account? I know that they are competitors but new money exchange systems are not accepted by many sites. I want to register a domain in godaddy.com but they accept only paypal.

paypal is the best!!Get Paid A Free $25 Dollar Sign Up Bonus

I don't believe..These program. Alternative for paypal?? its money matter, and we cant believe these programs..Paypal is the best..No need to take a risk to get 25$!!

-reply by krishnanz

answerGet Paid A Free $25 Dollar Sign Up Bonus

hey alex7h3pr0gr4m3r 

u should  enter the pass like this example=Pass1234

so the pass will contain more than 7 character and u must write the first character capital  keep the capslock on for first character.        

-reply by kartikey