xisto Community
DeM0nFiRe

Will There Be Any Sort Of Credit Return?

There's no need to reimburse credits in my opinion. The hosting is free to begin with, and in the time the service was down I've spent plenty of time posting over here, getting more credits than I normally do in that amount of time.PRAISE SERVER DOWNTIME!

Well, to be perfectly honest I always have alot to do, so I can't always post here every single day, so I'd like the credits I do have time to earn to actually go towards what I am posting for.

Are the sites up in the first place?Mine does not load still.. Any idea when this will get resolved..?I am losing patience.... people have started asking me what happened to my site?

Are the sites up in the first place?
Mine does not load still.. Any idea when this will get resolved..?
I am losing patience.... people have started asking me what happened to my site?

You have not read the advice about parked and add-on domains. After the server move you need to log in to your cPanel, remove any parked and add-on domains, then put your parked and add-on domains back in with the same information. They should then work.

I think I have to agree with Buff in that we should wait until all of the problmes are fixed before we continue to alk about compensation, however I do hope that there will be some sort of compensation.