xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k4m1k4z3

Hello Trap 17 :)

Hello Trap 17 =], I hope to enjoy my stay here.I've got a question, Once i apply for a web host, Is it a sub domain & how long is the site up for before i have to renew?

Key Kam1k4z3 check the readme - just google "Xisto readme"as for your question no you dont ever renew your site, you can have a subdomain for free or a domain if you are willing to pay for it!!! Hope you enjoy your staynote: keep your credits above 0 to keep your site running

Hello k4m1k4z3! and welcome to Xisto :D

Have you checked the "Read Me", If not, please do Read Me! It will tell you about most of the stuff you need to know to become a excellent member :lol:

You should know that this board likes to keep thing professional, neat and tidy. Posts that just have "lol" or "hehe" will be deleted and you will be warned. Also try and put as much information you can into your post.

I see you want a site ;), Well, to get one, you'll need hosting credits, these credits are something like fuel which keeps the site from running ;) Also, you get more points when your post has quality. Just make good quality posts and you'll have a site in no time.

Just want to tell you that Xisto is the best free hosting you can get on the web and that you want be taking another course for free hosting :D Don't forget to have some spare points on you in case you can't come online due to one reason or another :) Enjoy your stay here and I'll be seeing you at the forums.

Yes, when you apply for a site( and it does get approved) and you just have to have some points, no need for the site to get renewed!

Really nice to meet you k4m1k4z3.

Everyone else has already told you the important things, so I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to Xisto. If you have any questions at all, just ask. In many cases you will find the answer in the Xisto README.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

I wish you good luck and best wishes. :lol:

From Bluebear, Norway.