xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k4m1k4z3

Rugby

I'm not sure if any of you guys have heard of Rugby, I'm pretty sure most of you haven't

Does any one play this sport? Or watch it on Television?

I used to play Rugby a few years ago, But Now i stopped, I'm pretty much the Lazy type.

Any was here is what rugby is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby

I'm not sure if thats any help I haven't checked all the links

Well, I come from New Zealand. Every single person born in New Zealand has played rugby :lol: Of course, it's our national sport. I used to play rugby. I live in a small town but we have at least 10 teams. I played for my area of town, and we were pretty good. I was a wing, but our team had the fastest players around. I had to stop playing because I broke my leg. One player tackled my and held me upright next to the try line(i was a wing), so another player tried to get my over the touch line in a tackle, so my foot remained planted while my body was forced away. Then crack. And in rugby, they run as fast and as hard as they can. So that forced me to give it up. I watch rugby all the time. Always watch the All Blacks(our test team). Rugby is always on New Zealand TV anyway. In fact we are so big on rugby, six months after losing the word cup, the rugby union publicly apologized for losing it.

Rugby is a fairly big sport which does get big crowds in the traditional strongholds of the UK nations (England, Wales, etc) and New Zealand, and a fair bit of international following, although not as popular as soccer. Have to say, aint a fan of how some of the teams play with the constant penalty kicking and so forth (England).

Rugby is a big part of the sport here in Wales, it's our unofficial sport :DI play rugby and enjoy it, usually on the wing. I also like to watch it, and with the South Africa tour coming up soon, it is a pretty exciting time.

how could anyone have not heard of rugby! in australia its like the most popular sport. in australia we usually play rugby league but we play union heaps as well. i like playing as a forward.