xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Much Fun In Math Class

You're asking what? Well, let me explain.Today our teacher handed our recent Math Exams back to us, so we could go over our mistakes, etc. Well my friend (sitting two desks behind me) was very disappointed to receive a very low mark on his exam. Anyways, he decided to rip his entire exam into three pieces. After he was done, my other friend (sitting one desk behind me) decided to break the terrible news to him: 'You know, our teacher takes the tests in again after this...'My friend that ripped up his test, just started laughing at himself. Then he started wondering how he could possibly fix his test, especially so our teacher wouldn't notice him doing it. (Which... I mean is retarded, he'll notice you fixed it if you hand it in... ) So anyways, he decided to attempt to get a role of scotch tape off of our teachers desk.When our teacher asked if anyone had any discrepancies about how the exam was marked, etc. I went up because I thought he wanted us to hand the exam back. My friend took this as an opportunity to go and grab the role of tape off the teachers desk. Alright so I go back to my desk, and my friend begins to tape the pages of his exam back together. After a minute or two, he has taped some of the pages back together.Now for the really funny part.He decides that he is just going to keep the role of tape since it would be difficult for him to put it back without the teacher noticing. I think about this for five seconds and I say, "You know, our teacher would probably figure out where his tape went... I mean... he'll be missing a role of tape, and your exam is the one with all the tape on it."He turns completely red and begins to laugh without ceasing at his own stupidity, which I do as well.Eventually our teacher comes around to pick up the exams, and my friend still hadn't finished taping up his exam. When he made it to my friends desk, my friend said, "I'm sorry, I got mad at my test and ripped it up... I'm trying to tape it together..."My teacher asked, "Did you get the tape off my desk?""Uh... Yes""Put it back."Our teacher just picked up his exam in the half-ripped state it was in.Now, I'm left wondering why my friend didn't just:Tell our teacher he ripped up his test, and ask for some tape to fix it.Best thing that happened all freakin' day...

I don't get it...So like he ripped his test, then took tape to fix it? Then the teacher like.... I really don't get this lol, Thats really stupid though, I guess you'd have to be there to see it in person for it to be funny :lol:

I don't get it...So like he ripped his test, then took tape to fix it? Then the teacher like.... I really don't get this lol, Thats really stupid though, I guess you'd have to be there to see it in person for it to be funny :lol:

Ok funny part one:
He ripped up his test... which needed to be given back to the teacher afterwards.

Ok funny part two:
He tried to fix it with tape... that he decided he was just going to steal from our teacher, so that our teacher didn't know he took it from the desk when he wasn't looking.... I pointed out it would obvious that he stole the tape because the tape would be on his test, and our teacher would notice his tape missing.... but it was too late... he had already started taping up his exam...

Um... OK, guess it is a little funny now that you can understand it :) But it still isn't that funny...or at least I don't find it that funny :lol: *Finds sense of humor* Ahahahaha! Now I get it...

Edited by the need for speed (see edit history)

Haha I think it's funny! But the teacher doesn't seem to find it funny. Why didn't he/she laugh? I know I would have. And at least it shows that it means a lot to your friend to do well, so your teacher should have been pleased with that. Why do they bother taking back the test papers anyway. It's silly.

At least he like, didn't get in trouble. Not only that, he's learned a lesson, maybe? Your teacher sounds nicer than most. Like, some of mine, for example, would have sent us out of the room. Or they would have just walked out of the room (they do that sometimes . . . when they're mad). But iono, from what you say your teacher said, it sounds like he secretly found it pretty funny, or thinks your friend is weird.

I'm gonna go with the fact this is one of those you had to be there moments, like in one of my classes a guy (who is a smoker) lit his lighter under the desk.

The teachers said 'What was that?" refering to the spark he saw. THe guy said, "Did you see my hand just spontaneously combust?"

That Was funny

uhmm ill laugh for 25 seconds to be nice.. HAHAHAHAHHAHA ok enough.. its tape? how is that funny? lol he stole tape? the school gives the teachers tape for free... so its technicly not stealing..even though your friend is an idiot.. i HAVE done that before :D but me, being a girl, just smile and say.. sorry??