xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
raghukishore

Astrological Predictions Is astrology true

Before going to deep i'll explain two true incidentsone isIn a study a person in a hall gave predictions to 20 persons who believe astrology is correct. he gave 20 letters to them and said "I predicted your characteristics based on your date of birth. If you feel it's correct rise your hand". 18 out of them raised their hands. then he said "i gave same content to all of you with general description like you are charm gentle, you had little unfortune." second isIn mid if 18 th century a person wanted to prove astrology is wrong. for that he collected so many birth charts from various fields and he compared them. He observed that a person who is in army has influence of Mars in his birth chart, a person who is in the field of science has influence of Saturn and a person who is in politics has influence of Jupiter in their birth charts.He concluded that astrology is not wrong.First incident says that 90% of astrology recipients blindly go with astrology.second says that astrology is correct when astrologer is correct. People always look for an evidence to astrology.I feel astrology is a science with belief. It can be proved with only experience.If any one asks me, is astrology true? then I say astrology is true for a good recipient from good astrologer only.Do anybody wants to comment on it.Raghu kishore

financial problemsAstrological Predictions

hello, On 09-09-2009 my sare sati is ending as I have been told. These past years I had face financial and emotional turmoil. I want to know if my currant business will pick up or not if not I want to close it. Also will I ever have my own shop and my own house. Currantly I am living with my parents and I am running a boutique of tailoring ladies garments. I am not married and have to support myself. I am very tensed as I have been facing huge losses since 4 and a half years ever since I started my own business. Please tell me some remedy so that I can improve mine and my family's lives. We are all very very upset and not thinking straight.

Thanks and best regards

Tanvi

its just good fun not to be taken seriously I make my own path but I do use some of the ideas if one of the random just got lucky predictions happen I like to be prepared for situations if I can and reading these is fun and entertains my mind for self mental discussion and role playing, visualization skills. Which can be used in almost any fiction story reference. Most of the time nothing in these statements is even happening in my life but I take the best advice out of it and apply it to useful self examination making sure I check my intelligence in the mirror before challenged in real time.

Yes! Astrology is trueAstrological Predictions

Dear Questioner

Astrology is not like other inventions of Science but it exists since ancient times. It is the most easiest way to escape by  rejecting anything without trying to understand it. But intellectuals reject anything after testing and checking. Please check it out yourself and take your own decision. Why blindly trust others. Let's dare it!

Kuber

http://kuberastrology.blogspot.com/

-reply by Kuber