xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Do You Like Ngage nokia ngage series...

Recently Nokia mobiles company put out the last style for ngage.base on the spirit in game player of nokia,which have made 3 style:

the first ngage

Posted Image

second,ngage QD

Posted Image

final one,ngage k

Posted Image

do you think if the most classical ngage is the 3ird one?it is said that the final ngage own a high configure and groupware for playing games.my classmate have a ngage QD which is rather good.how do you think?have a try...

n-gage is the multifunctional cellphone series ,the emphases of which is playing game.so we should not think it as common phone calling or sending SMS...the most originality of Nokia company is to make a kind of mobile game simulator or machine controllor,very convenient and handy.but there is no real n-gage funs acctually...cause for many yas can support it only as a handy mobile game player.

yet.. i'm using siemens cx65 right now... i don't know why people using phone for playing games... i prefer to bring two device (my siemens and GBA) rather than using my cell phone for playing game... it is only wastiing the batteries and also, i heard that the more you play the game and charge battery, play again and charge again... the more your battery function decreased.... although nokia said that ngage is the most best multimedia and fun cell phone, i think i prefer to bring my siemens cx 65, iPod, PSP... that's far more better and... more entertain...

i think that the ngage is good because it has symbian os (symbian.com) which means it can do much more things than ordinary phones and is like a pda too. i have a 3650 which also has symbain os and there are loads of apps that i can download which are very useful and lots of games with fantastiic graphics. :rolleyes:

I detest the NGage. I think that it is probably one of the worst ideas out there. The concept is good, but with all the fuss with getting the game online and having to do all this stuff.. just a waste of time that the DS doesn't put you through, that the PSP will not put you through. Hell the Zodiac and the newly created Wambage from Japan will not put you through half the steps the NGage does.

ngage is also good because you can get all the games for free and put them on one mmc.. if you know where to look :D even the 3650 can play some ngage games.

the last ngage looks....*BLEEP*ing ugly with a look that looks like its been ripped off ds and sp (nintendo). but..the idea of playing games on ur phone is quiet nice... i wanted to buy one...but i got a phone before it came outand it....wasnt in the at&t store... -____-..soooo.. i seen it in ebgames (wait a whole *BLEEP*ing lot for that fuking line...) but on pictures of ngage the graphics looks bad...

the last ngage looks....*BLEEP*ing ugly with a look that looks like its been ripped off ds and sp (nintendo). but..the idea of playing games on ur phone is quiet nice... i wanted to buy one...but i got a phone before it came outand it....wasnt in the at&t store... -____-..soooo.. i seen it in ebgames (wait a whole *BLEEP*ing lot for that fuking line...) but on pictures of ngage the graphics looks bad...

46511[/snapback]

huh...i havent konwn the price of the final n-gage so far,but if i chose,maybe,i will chose QD which looks like phone than final one,in addition,the price of which is not higt to me.luckly there are more and more great game for cellphone,as n-gage developing itself by varous games.anyhow n-gage is a successful mutipl-feature cellphone.

My friend has Nokia N-Gage QD. I don't like it. Why would I buy a mobile phone just to play games. I would rather buy the latest Gameboy if I want some entertainments. It doesn't even have a camera with it. And when using it for calling, it is like placing a bomerang into your ears.