xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

I agree New Balance makes a great running shoe and it is priced well. That is what I have now. I like the NIKI Air Pegasus too. I forget what the best running shoe I had was. Maybe it was a Reebok. Anyway the best way to find the best running shoe is try them on. Notice the weight, the cushioning and the spring it gives to your stride. Never be too pound to take a few jogging strides in a sports store.

ohhhh,is real that you have got air jordan 12 and 18 as well?hehe.i have both red shose for those gengeration...price is extrem high about 990 rmb($120).

i have seen air jordan 20 but i donot like this style...maybe which is charming and popular  by more yas who like basketball.how do you think?

41627[/snapback]

Hey,I have black/red 12 (original release from 1997),and black/blue 18 (the suede ones).

And about your price of 120$ being extremely high. :D

Price in Serbia for Jordans is about 280$,which is slightly above average salary in our country. :rolleyes::):)

I prefer Adidas, 'cause I like the design... Nike are just... to spakly, and fancy... And besides, here in Yu, Adidas is almost 35% cheaper than Nike, and 80% of better quality...Besides, I want my shoe to be elegant, and not the first thing people notice on me... But, it seems to me that there is less and less of shoes like that, everyone goes for that outhere futuristic look, wich I find rather tacky :rolleyes:

Hmm,nike or adidas?????When I play baskettball i prefer Nike hightop shoes because i think they are the best shoes for playing ball!!!When I drive skate i rather prefer adidas superstarr,i think they are the best lowtop shoes ever made.I have one pair for over 3 years and thaey are still looking like they are brand new!!! :rolleyes:

drive skate? Try airwalk.

41985[/snapback]

I'll try,when i find them i'll buy them for shou.Now,from skate gear i prefer Globe shoes and DC shoes and Oakley gear,and also i like very much nike gear,not just shoes!!! :rolleyes:

Actaully, I don't see the difference... except I've heard people say something about Nike with child labour or something like that. Anyways, it's all the same type of clothing so why choose when you can just pick? (Does that actually make any sense?) I prefer adidas however, because their logo is more creative than Nike. I mean a CHECKMARK? Come on!

The black spot sneaker is an interesting "anti-brand". This is designed to be a shoe that stands for everything Nike doesn't but should. From the company web site:

Made from organic hemp in a Portuguese union shop, everything about the Blackspot, from its red toe tip and hand-drawn anti logo to its renegade billboards and TV ads, is designed to kick Phil Knight�s [derriere]. We�re aiming to cut into his market share, unswoosh his swoosh and give birth to a new kind of cool in the sneaker industry.

Worth at least a quick read.

umm,i visited the site u said above just now. raher good it is ,from looks of its product with fantastic spirit. :D hope the more the better... :P

42137[/snapback]

I think Nike is more for sports wear and Addidas should just be like casual school shoes or whatever. Its more within the sketchers stuff. I really don't see Adidas as much of a sports shoe. I seem to think Nike appeals to black people more or something I don' tknow. Those are the majority that wear basketball shoes just for dressing up.

Actually I'm not into brands so much.. I don't care if it's adidas or nike or something else. I have some things from adidas, some from nike.

They are holding on good, with good quality but so do others.

I first look at the design, price and then I'll buy it if it's good and not very expensive. I don't buy only adidas or nike..

But I like adidas more, I have more adidas things and they're good...

41379[/snapback]

Ya im the same way. If it looks nice and the price is reasonable i buy it. I don't care if its Nike or Adidas. I have bought more nike shoes then adidas, but its not because i like ONLY nike...its that I like nike's style (ie. Nike Shox)

I usually buy nike. I wear nike air force ones most of the time, and when i play soccer, i got nike air zoom total 90 so i just prefer nike shoes for some reason. I've tried some adidas **** and don't have anything against it.

for me its nike. -- well as long as it looks nice and comfortable to wear! its all about the quality... not the brand... and where you'll use it! =) but how about chuck taylor shoes??... they are classics & funky!!! =)

I've loved Adidas ever since I could remember. Prefer the clean-cut, classic look. I think Nike commercials are cool, and they're always coming up with funky stuff... goes out of style just as fast though :P

for me its nike. -- well as long as it looks nice and comfortable to wear! its all about the quality... not the brand... and where you'll use it! =)

but how about chuck taylor shoes??... they are classics & funky!!! =)

42788[/snapback]

Nike bought Converse. Nuff said.