xisto Community
raghukishore

Do Ouija Board Works Any one has experience with sprits linked to ouija boards

I do believe in a spiritual world. I am a Christian. Just for context, I'm letting you know this.I do not believe that the board itself has spiritual power. I do, however, believe, that it can be used as a spiritual tool, as anything can be. People that genuinely seek "demons" will find them, and the Ouija board is definitely a common avenue. I also believe that this is not a good idea. I'd rather seek the non-spooky spiritual beings, a.k.a. God & friends.

Most versed in the finer points of arcane wisdom would strenuously advise against opening this pandora's box, and the Enlightened Misanthrope is no exception. When you toy with a ouija board you are literally inviting all manner of disembodied parasites to feed off your vital bodies, and tell you ridiculous lies in the process. And yet it remains a rite of passage for spiritually curious youth. Unfortunately, the lying entities summoned can linger long past their invitation. Many a Catholic priest has been enlisted to exorcise these disembodied entities from such youth, and can attest to the board's danger. Not every human soul ascends or reincarnates after physical death, you see. Some, for various reasons, devolve to lower life forms, or simply remain stagnant in this dimension because they remain terminally attached to the mundane. These shadow entities are waiting for an opening - any chance to return to physical form. And your form will do just fine. When you use a ouiji board you give these spiritual scum cart blanche to enter your dimension. Would you slit your arm open to invite the mosquitos to feed off your blood? Would you bare your neck open to the Vampire? I didn't think so. There are far superior methods of evolving your soul. Leave the ouija board to the amateur.

i donDo Ouija Board Works

I was a little kid when I heard of them. I always wanted to try it, so I waited for a full moon and of course midnight. I made the mistake of choosing my paranoid friends lol. We asked the stupid question: are there any spirits? and of course it went to yes. And then my friend Shanda asked if it were good or evil. Another obvious it went to evil. I however still did not believe this stupid board could conjure an evil spirit. And even if it could the spirit couldn't hurt us. I mean really common sense told me this was stupid.

As we continued the bedroom door slammed shut (but it was probably because of the wind.) the lights flickered (I believed because we were in a crappy trailer) and after that my friends were too scared to continue. So we kicked it to the side and watched cartoons lol

I did have a pretty cool dream that night though ^^

My brother and a couple of his friends had an experience with the ouiji board.  They were given information of the spirit name where she lived (where her daughter is living) and what had happened to her.  The house was an hour away my brother and his friends went to investigate and came back telling me they don't want to talk about it, but wanted to play with the ouiji board again and wanted me there to see if  I could sense anything.   Nothing happened.

Me and my friend played with it one time.  Although a lot of items I think she was teasing me and dragging the triangle her self, she knew I was into the spiritual stuff.  I felt kinda dumb and asked a really stupid question.  I asked when the world would end.  It said December 21.  LOL me and my friend were freaked out about that for everytime December 21 came around the corner.  I didn't know about the 2012 stuff at the time, I didn't even know that it was December 21 2012 till a few months ago when that movie aired, so I am a little freaked out lol.  

I think it's a fun tool to pass time, but be careful what you ask.

Has anyone else asked a stupid question liek that?LOL

-reply by angie

P.S. Ouija Board DemonicDo Ouija Board Works

The Ouija board is just a board, BUT it opens the door to the demonic realm because if you use the board, you are disobeying God's command in Deuteronomy 18: 9-13 to have nothing to do with the occult.  Yes, I have seen an apparition, but only after I destroyed the board.  The apparition appeared because the demonic realm was angry that I had broken Satan's hold on me by renouncing the occult and asking God's forgivesness for my involvement with the Ouija Board. 

First of all, i wanna say that I'm speaking from MY own personal experience..NOT on what website said this and what scientist said that because-1st of all- there's scientists that are wrong at times2nd of all-This happened to ME not anybody else. I have done Seances numerous times(talking through a ouiji board)I actually have EVPs (voice recordings) using a ouiji board backing up my story.Well i started using ouiji boards back a couple months ago.I didnt know much about it at all.I even looked online on how to make a home-made ouiji board...Well me and my wife was doing it and we got a spirit response within 2 minutes...It actually started responding the minute me and my wife was conversing on how heavy the room felt and how hard it was to breathe..After a while it said goodbye and we just put it up... we were pretty freaked out... that was our biggest mistakeFirst of all. Spirits feed off of fear. Especially this one. At first it appeared to be nice, but the more we got scared the fasterthe planchette ((The piece i used from a magnifying glass)) moved.The second mistake we made is not using a closing or opening prayer to banish any negative spirits from the board...After that we heard a voice talking from the room we were in while using the board.Then we noticed that we didn't use a closing prayer so we used her phone to go online and look for one.In the middle of us getting on the whole phone just turned off.Long story short i found one and had to go in the house alone and say it numerous times for everything to go to normal again....Every time after that when i did Seances i would hear spirits enter the house through my living room.even bc i had to leave my dog in there bc it would act REALLy weird when i did seances, i would hear a personWith heavy boots walk towards the room. Thats when i stoped everything and used a closing prayer to stop the seance...If you want, you could even contact me and i'll send you the audio file i have when i recorded a seance.You can hear multiple spirits talking. Even one asked "Do you got some jint"?? with an old western accentthats an accent and even slang that i could NEVER use...theresnothing you can say to prove i'm wrong on this... my email is Coreydon33@gmail.com

In all honesty, whether it works or not, I would highly suggest not trying it. Let's say you give it a go just for kicks and something does happen. Then what are you going to do after that? Don't mess with the spirits because there ain't a person in the world that will want to try and save you. You get yourself involved with that stuff then be prepared for the consequences. Good or bad.

ive personally never tried it becasue im too scared, but i know people that i trust with my life that have tried it and said it worked. my husband tried it when he was younger. it was in his friends bedroom basement. they asked it a few questions (i dont remember what they asked or what was answered) and then they put it under the bed when they were done. then they watched TV just outside the bedroom. someone heard something, so they checked the bedroom and the board was sitting back on the bed!! no one had entered the room. so they freaked out and drove it to an excavation site and threw it in one of the holes. they went back to the car to get the gas to burn it and when they came back, it wasnt in the whole anymore. it was in a different hole. they were able to burn it.now whether this story is true or not i can't say with 100% certainty. i trust my husband, and i although this happend probebely at least 20yrs ago, it freaks him out today because we went to watch Paranormal Activity, and after that, he bought a few crucifixes and placed them at the front and back door, as well as our bedroom.I believe in God, I believe in the Devil. i personally have not had any experiences with spirits, but i do beleive they exist. one time when i was in my 20's late at night when i was trying to sleep, i felt a presence and i was scared out of my wits. i hadn't been scared of the dark since i was like, 10 so i had no idea why i was so freaked out... its not like i could see anything scary, nor did i watch any recent scary movies. but for some reason, i was too scared to move, open my eyes or even breathe. so i just prayed a simple prayer "Dear God, please put me at ease so i can go to sleep. if theres soemthing here, please make it go away". immediately, i calmed down and slept. no evidence of any demonic spirit, but it was enough to confim my belief that even if there is no evil spirits out there, there definately is a God :o)

My friends and I were messing with the oiugi bored or however you spell it just recently and it wouldn't work untill I whent downstairs which was weird but it started off with saying 4 then for for and a bunch of letters then ide andy friend Asked it did you mean die? Then my friend said were done talking to you goodbye and it shot across the bored to goodbye leaving 2 of the 3 guys hands I unfortunately was downstairs and what I told you wasn't verified by me but my friends who have encountered this guy before I dont believe them but they are a little freaked.