xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keego

Paypal Email where can i find my paypal email? HELP anyone

Hi guysIm quite confused with the way paypal works. i know that i can pay other people thats easy to me..but how do people pay me? for example, there is a site that pays people to search stuff using their search engine..but the payment details you have to provide for paypal is your paypal email address.do they mean like the email address you used to sign up to paypal? or do you get a paypal email address when you sign up? any one know? let me know thanksreally need the help

First of all, Paypal does not issue e-mail addresses. The e-mail address that is referred to is your e-mail address; the one you give PayPal when you opened your account with them. The one you use to log into your PayPal account. If somebody wants to send you money, they go to their PayPal account and set up a payment to you at your e-mail address. Paypal uses that information to credit the monies to your PayPal account and sends you a notice that the transaction is waiting for your approval. You then go to your PayPal account, logging in with your e-mail address, and either accept the payment of decline it. I hope this clears things up for you.

Hi guysIm quite confused with the way paypal works. i know that i can pay other people thats easy to me..
but how do people pay me? for example, there is a site that pays people to search stuff using their search engine..
but the payment details you have to provide for paypal is your paypal email address.

do they mean like the email address you used to sign up to paypal? or do you get a paypal email address when you sign up? any one know? let me know thanks
really need the help

Paypal do not issue you email addresses, unless you are an employee of Paypal. :D
So...its the email ID you use to register which you can pass on to others to pay you via paypal.