xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
derryck

Counter-strike:fun?

Ive always wanted to try out the game counter strike because i heard it was good but i was never sure because of all the bad things i heard.Thier were things likePeople being whiney *BLEEP*esLong loading timesHackersLagEtc.I was never sure if this was the game for me because i played Americas Army and Warrock and the things stated above happened in those games too.So if someone could inform me on the pros/cons of CS it would help

Well, the game is fun. It is really hard to play and control, and if you play for your beginner you would keep dieing and people would keep voting you out of the games. Their also are secure servers that don't have any hackers, those are fun. The lag-ness really depends on how fast your computer is. One bad thing is if you lag the whole room gets effected, so get ready for a possible boot :/

It's a small specification game, you don't need a ultra super fantastic computer to play it. It can run fine on everyday computers. If your in a server with hackers, you leave. If people type abuse, ignore them.It'll be a big change for you as Counter Strike: Source isn't a realism game like America's army is.

alright thanxs for all the info guys im gonna go buy a steam account and try it... also the game half life is that like counter strike(meaning online) because that ive played at my friends house but he didnt tell me if it was a online game or not

CS is fun if you MAKE it fun. This game can either be a fun game for hours on end, or a game that you start to play then ditch. The graphics and gameplay make this game go on and on for hours on end about how good it is, but then you play this game live with others, and it could be the worst game ever. In mostly EVERY server, you will find one hacker. No offence to people, but there are thousands of hackers. Tho they are banned, new ones come in. If you take the time, and frustration to get good enough, like going CAL - O or CAL - I then this game is deff fun and worth it.

just increase RAM of your COMPUTER it will help u and lag depends on your internet speed so increase speed. And for hacker like aimbot and all use hack hunter 4 server or aimbot detection plugin if it detects player playing with using aimbot u can kick him out or ban him . For this plugin u have to go to http://www.amxmodx.org/

-reply by majaz