xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

Sonata Arctica Playing At Rios In Leeds :d

OH MY GOD!!! I JIZZED ALOT INSIDE =DGranted I was half nakered coz of little sleep...but I got some weird *bottom* energy drink called Rockstar (160mg of caffeine per 500ml xD) so I was hyper (but quite grumpy too xD)...It took a while to get in, and the support band wasn't too bad. They had some fan with long hair going crazy to all their songs XD Bought some SA *BLEEP* ...Unia flag, A drop of fuel for a nightmare tee and a wrist band (pics and terrible quality vids up soon)...Then we mingled our way to a few rows from the front...SA came on and *BLEEP*ing ROCKED XD Elias is just as cool as Jani, so it's all good =DI can't remember the track list, but i'll try xD (not in order, and some probs missing)FullmoonDon't Say A WordVodkaSolos with Elias and HenrikPaid In FullIt Won't Fade8th CommandmentThe World's Forgotten, The Word's ForbiddenThe CageCalebGravenimageIn Black And WhiteShamandalieKingdom For A HeartWe Will Rock YouEnglish National AnthemSing/Drum AlongWolf And RavenReplicaMy Land (I think xD)AND! Toni threw his towel at ME (not you cam!) coz I had the only flag there mother *BLEEP*ers! =D But me and Cam had hold of it, and I cba, and I knew he'd *BLEEP*ing jizz over it (not literally) every night xDAnd Toni told the best joke ever:"We're in Leeds...and these are all Leeds singers!" XDThose guys we're awesome! =D Missed seeing ya Chris and Ailsa....Look after the child Cam XD and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE Y'OLD FART =D I hope going to SA gig was a good present (and the lap dance from that SA lass ^_^ XD)