xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
master_ninja

Adsense Vs Adbrite

In your opinion what is the better for the publisher program, google adsense of Adbrite. Better in earning, system, payment and other aspecs.

According to me --- Google Adsense is quite good ..
It think its quite versatile . i am happy wid the Google adsense .
Though i take a few opinion n then do what u heading for . `!

hey google adsense is much better than adbrite. adbrite firstly pays very less. in that matter adsense pays quite a lot

google adsense is a bigger company and more trustworthy.thing is you just have to be good with driving traffic to ur site

Yes I agree with the above post. Google adsense is reliable as it is done by GOOGLE. Adbrite on the other hand is not that good. I am sure that I have seen adbrite ads as annoying pop-ups. Google adsense does not allow you to use pop-ups to show your ads. Besides Google adsense has a lot of advertisers and thus the competition among them is high. So the amount of cash you get for one click must be a lot higher when compared to adbrite. Another thing is that a lot of bigger respected brands use Google adense for their advertising purposes and therefor they pay a lot. So you get a lot of cash!Bottom line. Google adsense is definitely better than adbrite.

Adbrite is choice

Adsense Vs Adbrite

Ā 

Since I cant get good ctr in my site... Its better I stick with adbrite as it offers m0re CPM ads and banners. I am serving one that pays $52 per 1000 views.

How s that

Ā 

-reply by Sujit

In your opinion what is the better for the publisher program, google adsense of Adbrite. Better in earning, system, payment and other aspecs.

It depends on what you want to use them for. If you want an adbar that sits there hoping for clicks that you get paid for then adsense is the way to go. However adsense does private advertising and you can call your price. If you have a high traffic site then people will want to advertise on it and YOU decide how much for.

Adsense is better because it provides ads relevant to the website topic and content. We don't need to select ads for displaying in our website. Ads are supplied by google according to the keywords found by adsense boat.it will increase the chances for getting clicks. In Adbrite we need to select the topics. Sometimes it will not display relevant ads. But we can use inline ads of adbrite along with the adsense. It will not break TOS of Adsense and generate some money too. Adbrite can use with the adult websites too.

i definitely prefer google Adsense.. it's more good, nice Rate, Easy to manage, Flexible and fast payment... adbrite is good also and got paid by them, but i really Dislike the time they take for payment... 2 months, then another month for the Check to be cashed... so we'r in 3 months... it's a lot.

When I tried adbrite, I had a quite difficult experience with the service given. The pay was quite slow, and I wasn't able to maintain the servers cost due to me not having the money on time. One thing I didn't like about adbrite was the fact that the ads were completely irrelevant to my website, even when selecting a specific category to show.I've seen that with google adsense, was efficient, and was a good payer aslong as my website was held with a good flow of vistitors.So, google adsense would win for me :)

Google Adsense is way better then Adbrite in my opinion, although maybe in other opinions there's are different to others. At this moment I don't know, because my Adsense application keeps getting denied so I have given up trying. I might apply again soon, depends if I can be bother to do it or not.-Sky

so many people say that adsense sucks and that there are way better programs out there. but adsense is easy to use and you can still make money so you might as well use it. so i would go with adsense over adbrite.

Adbrite is good tooAdsense Vs Adbrite

while discussing about adbrite and adsense. Three things strike in my mind :-

1. You can receive your payment if your earnings are $5 in adbrite while inĀ  adsense it needs to be $1002. Adsense accounts have been banned for no reasons sometimes, while in adbrite there is no banning3. It takes a good effort to get your blog accepted by adsense while adbrite accepts all

Don't you think adbrite is better?

my blog was dissaproved by adsense while adbrite welcomed it, have a look.

Ajin - bloggertricks4you.blogspot.com